ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender Charged With Sexual Abuse Of Teen Girl in Bathroom

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
And, by "transgender" I mean "Pastor". Because, you know, it's almost never a trans person. Christians need to be called out for their war against transgender individuals under the guise of "protecting the children".

Elmira, New York’s NBC News affiliate reports:

Robert Fenton, 52, is being charged with sexually abusing and assaulting a 14-year-old girl from 1996 to 1998 in Bradford County, when he was 26 years old. According to the announcement from the AG’s office, Fenton allegedly claimed that “God wanted the victim to be his spouse” because of a vision he had.
The AG further explained that Fenton allegedly got approval from leaders at Abide in the Vine Church to “betroth” the girl to him “with an understanding that no sexual activity would occur.” In 1998, the victim said she and Fenton got engaged, at which point he allegedly made her perform oral sex on him, the affidavit said.

It’s never been about protecting the children. It’s always about using a tiny, vulnerable, politically weak portion of our society to callously push fear in order to cling to power.
Over and over and over again the people who abuse kids are clergy, educators, coaches, youth group organizers, members of Congress from Ohio and Illinois…

He looks very contrite in his mugshot

Robert-Fenton-4-26-22.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: pink shizzle
F you for turning your head the other way. You still subscribe to the group constantly caught doing the molesting. Quit being a POS
Who turned their head the other way? Maybe you missed my first sentence. This isn't rocket surgery.

And, by "transgender" I mean "Pastor". Because, you know, it's almost never a trans person. Christians need to be called out for their war against transgender individuals under the guise of "protecting the children".

Elmira, New York’s NBC News affiliate reports:

So glad that "Pastor" is representative of ALL Christians. Well done, OP.

799ab855-dc82-4f93-897d-4e37aa0ca871_text.gif

It’s never been about protecting the children. It’s always about using a tiny, vulnerable, politically weak portion of our society to callously push fear in order to cling to power.
Over and over and over again the people who abuse kids are clergy, educators, coaches, youth group organizers, members of Congress from Ohio and Illinois…
It shouldn’t be fear, it should be common sense. This crap of people deciding where they want to go to the bathroom and all of this other inclusive crap society has changed has gone way too far. I mean, now you are supposed to say “birthing people” when referring to a biologic females? You have a “female” prisoner impregnating two other female prisoners. You also had a “female” prisoner rape a female prisoner. It is ridiculous. If a person wants to go by various pronouns and such, whatever, I can respect a person’s wishes, but society doesn’t have to cater to their gender dysphoria.

Reread what I said.
"Christians need to be called out for their war against transgender"

A [singular] pastor equates to [plural] Christians...apparently.

Look, you're not on an island we see it all the time every day.

- Man shoots up shopping mall. No one really cares about the victims. What they really want is to know if the shooter was a Democrat or Republican and what was on their SM profile so they can blast their opposition.

- Woman gets drunk at party and screams at kids. WHO CARES!? As long as we know what her political party affiliation is so we can get some more fuel.

- Man charged w/ sexual abuse of a teen girl in bathroom. Meh, so what. Who did this guy vote for and what are his political/religious views so we can tie him to something/someone we dislike as the representative of all.

"Christians need to be called out for their war against transgender"

A [singular] pastor equates to [plural] Christians...apparently.

Look, you're not on an island we see it all the time every day.

- Man shoots up shopping mall. No one really cares about the victims. What they really want is to know if the shooter was a Democrat or Republican and what was on their SM profile so they can blast their opposition.

- Woman gets drunk at party and screams at kids. WHO CARES!? As long as we know what her political party affiliation is so we can get some more fuel.

- Man charged w/ sexual abuse of a teen girl in bathroom. Meh, so what. Who did this guy vote for and what are his political/religious views so we can tie him to something/someone we dislike as the representative of all.
It is my belief that the anti-trans effort is significantly driven by christian entities and those pandering to the christian vote. There are significantly more pastors/priests/youth ministers molesting children than there are trans persons in bathroom. Religion (christian and otherwise) have caused considerable harm and heartache to those who do not fit the religious view of how everyone should be/behave.

Last edited:
It is my belief that the anti-trans effort is significantly driven by christian entities and those pandering to the christian vote. There are significantly more pastors/priests/youth ministers molesting children than there are trans persons in bathroom.
And way more teachers than priests. At least 5-1 on this board. 🐠🍕🕯️

Reactions: Hawkman34
He's in the teacher's union? Hmmm...woulda never have thought that.🥓📂☎️

You are or were which is a scary f'ing thought. There certainly is a difference in age and consent in the two situations. Little kids being molested vs 16/17 year olds having sex with a 24 year old teacher/TA

Last edited:
You are or were which is a scary f'ing thought. There certainly is a difference in age and consent in the two situations. Little kids being molested vs 16/17 year olds having sex with a 24 year old teacher/TA
I'm using your logic. You are giving people shit for still going to church in spite of this shit. You can't separate the non-molesters from the molesters but have no problem breaking down differences between molesting and statutory rape.

Throw this guy in a prison cell and throw away the key.

And shame on you morons ascribing this one person's behavior to half the nation. Take that shit and shove it. Lol
You're exactly who lucas was talking about and you don't even realize it.

It shouldn’t be fear, it should be common sense. This crap of people deciding where they want to go to the bathroom and all of this other inclusive crap society has changed has gone way too far. I mean, now you are supposed to say “birthing people” when referring to a biologic females? You have a “female” prisoner impregnating two other female prisoners. You also had a “female” prisoner rape a female prisoner. It is ridiculous. If a person wants to go by various pronouns and such, whatever, I can respect a person’s wishes, but society doesn’t have to cater to their gender dysphoria.
Oh Jesus.

I'm using your logic. You are giving people shit for still going to church in spite of this shit. You can't separate the non-molesters from the molesters but have no problem breaking down differences between molesting and statutory rape.
The point is no one is making laws to keep religious leaders from working with youth groups or not allowing children under 18 to choose to be Christians. States are making laws about transgenders using bathrooms or participating in events associated with the gender they identify. Laws are also being written to prevent children under 18 from receiving gender affirming care.

Alaska is upset because he feels the OP is lumping all Christians together. How do you feel about laws that target all transgenders because of a very small chance that a person claiming to be transgendered may harm some child in a bathroom, locker room, etc.?

He looks very contrite in his mugshot

Robert-Fenton-4-26-22.jpg
I podcast host once did small bit explaining to never look happy in your mugshot because prosecutors will use it against you in court. They will pull this up and say he shows no remorse and looks happy for his crime, even if that is not true at all.

The point is no one is making laws to keep religious leaders from working with youth groups or not allowing children under 18 to choose to be Christians. States are making laws about transgenders using bathrooms or participating in events associated with the gender they identify. Laws are also being written to prevent children under 18 from receiving gender affirming care.

Alaska is upset because he feels the OP is lumping all Christians together. How do you feel about laws that target all transgenders because of a very small chance that a person claiming to be transgendered may harm some child in a bathroom, locker room, etc.?
That wasn't fred's point. He said "F you for turning your head the other way. You still subscribe to the group constantly caught doing the molesting. Quit being a POS"

That's who I responded to. Going to church doesn't mean you're looking the other way. Sorry. It just doesn't. You can be a Christian and hope those sick fvcks get put in a chair and fry, like I do.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
It is my belief that the anti-trans effort is significantly driven by christian entities and those pandering to the christian vote. There are significantly more pastors/priests/youth ministers molesting children than there are trans persons in bathroom. Religion (christian and otherwise) have caused considerable harm and heartache to those who do not fit the religious view of how everyone should be/behave.
Well, I am a Christian and don't really focus or care too much who is going into a public restroom. If a straight, LBGTQ+, Christian, Atheist, legal resident, undocumented immigrant, black, white, what-the-heck-ever person molests a child, that person and that person alone should be held accountable--not the group that most closely resembles the perpetrator.

That said, I don't think some rando person who "looks" like a male should enter the woman's restroom. I don't think some rando person who "looks" like a female should enter the men's restroom. If you're identifying as a female/male, and don't "look" the part, and you're in a public lockerroom, I think said person should step into a private stall while changing.

@TarponSpringsNole am I off the mark here?

---------------

"have caused considerable harm and heartache to those who do not fit the religious view of how everyone should be/behave."

That's because there's rarely any real discussion about these issues. It's all fear driven, knee jerk reactionary actions.

I don't think there's a particular issue with Transgenders being sex offenders. I do think people will pretend to be transgender to gain access to women's bathrooms for sexual purposes.

Thanks for proving my point. Isolated events, some of dubious truthfulness, some with false narratives applied, all overblown in order to create sweeping restrictions against a small group of people. Kudos. Clutch up tight the next time you use a public restroom. Probably a TG lurking to rape you in there.

Reactions: torbee
Throw this guy in a prison cell and throw away the key.

And shame on you morons ascribing this one person's behavior to half the nation. Take that shit and shove it. Lol
Shouldn't you be worrying about what liberals thoughts on gender are?

Great. Now lets see christian leaders going on Fox News yelling about the threat and tragedy of christian leaders taking advantage of children.
Or instead of worrying about who is pwning the libs on FOX for 800k grey hair every night, we could actually discuss the merits of the issue.

Problem 1 - there should not even be a thing as a transgender student because minors should not be allowed to indulge a delusion that is harmful to them.

Problem 2 - the safety of women and girls should be a responsibility that men take seriously. Even if they are not being raped, women deserve to not have penises on display in their bathroom or to be gawked at while they are pooping. A dude does not magically become a woman by putting on a dress and eyeliner.

As a Christian, I believe there are two genders, man and woman.

Now, over the past few months I have really really tried to understand Transgender people and what they are going through.

I absolutely hate how the right is making Transgender people out to be evil, it's ridiculous.

I may not always understand, but I will always make an effort to love my fellow humans.

I don't think there's a particular issue with Transgenders being sex offenders. I do think people will pretend to be transgender to gain access to women's bathrooms for sexual purposes.
I don't think there's a particular issue with religious leaders being sex offenders. I do think people may choose to be a youth paster to gain access to children for sexual purposes.

Reactions: herkyhawk00
Thanks for proving my point. Isolated events, some of dubious truthfulness, some with false narratives applied, all overblown in order to create sweeping restrictions against a small group of people. Kudos. Clutch up tight the next time you use a public restroom. Probably a TG lurking to rape you in there.
No, it goes much further than that. Men participating in women sports, people unwilling and unable to define what a woman is, students having colors to define what gender they identify a particular day, men wanting to use women’s restrooms…..You have a people lashing out at Adele for her saying she is proud to be a woman as that is transphobia. You can’t even have male and female entertainers of the year awards. Common sense has left us. This shouldn’t be a Democratic or Republican issue. It should be a common sense issue.

ADVERTISEMENT