ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender day of visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2020
Don't mind the fact it's already mental health awareness month, we need a day specific to trans people, on Easter. For when you just can't pander hard enough.

**** you Joe Biden. Legitimately, **** that guy.

There just aren't enough days:

March 30th is:
  • NATIONAL VIRTUAL VACATION DAY
  • NATIONAL TURKEY NECK SOUP DAY
  • NATIONAL PENCIL DAY
  • NATIONAL DOCTORS DAY
  • NATIONAL I AM IN CONTROL DAY
  • NATIONAL TAKE A WALK IN THE PARK DAY

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
OP is angry, because his GF will be prancing around showing off her schlong, today.
Instead of PIIHB.
We're talking about tomorrow, right? TOMORROW is Easter/Trans-day. Right?

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Reactions: millah_22
“A key principle of Woke activism is "your target's reaction is your real action." That derives from Saul Alinsky in Rules for Radicals and has been codified in the updated activism manual called Beautiful Trouble. They do these provocations intentionally, as I have discussed at length in the past, as a means of stoking a reaction they can use to their advantage”

“A key principle of Woke activism is "your target's reaction is your real action." That derives from Saul Alinsky in Rules for Radicals and has been codified in the updated activism manual called Beautiful Trouble. They do these provocations intentionally, as I have discussed at length in the past, as a means of stoking a reaction they can use to their advantage”

So it’s been on march 31st for 15 years and since your religion has to go by moon phases you want them to move their day?

lol James Lindsay right on

If they could just figure out which day he actually died and which day he rose they could just stick to one day. Instead they’re all like, ‘hey moon dude, when did they kill our boy?’.
The "day" isn't as important as the why. I agree, consistency, though, would make it easier. Christ wasn't born on Dec 25th either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT