ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender medical malpractice

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...alpractice-lawsuits-gender-affirming-doctors/

Regardless of where your political beliefs fall or whether or not you support the trans movement.

I see medical malpractice lawsuits for hormone replacement or gender affirming surgery to be a huge issue in the next 15-20 years.

I have heard stories of young kids being started on hormones before puberty, thus making them sterile and sentencing them to a lifetime of potentially dangerous hormone therapy.

It is impossible that at least some of these people will not regret their decision and say they were not aware of the risks.

What happens if these treatments start causing early cancer or other life threatening health issues?

Should these doctors lose their license or be held financially liable when these cases happen?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...alpractice-lawsuits-gender-affirming-doctors/

Regardless of where your political beliefs fall or whether or not you support the trans movement.

I see medical malpractice lawsuits for hormone replacement or gender affirming surgery to be a huge issue in the next 15-20 years.

I have heard stories of young kids being started on hormones before puberty, thus making them sterile and sentencing them to a lifetime of potentially dangerous hormone therapy.

It is impossible that at least some of these people will not regret their decision and say they were not aware of the risks.

What happens if these treatments start causing early cancer or other life threatening health issues?

Should these doctors lose their license or be held financially liable when these cases happen?

And then you have people with dick and balls suing OBGYNs for NOT seeing them. You're screwed either way because you are dealing with people who are mentally effed up to begin with.

What's worse: the tiny fraction of a fraction percent of America that would be nuts enough to give their children this therapy, or the millions of brain-dead Breitbart readers that are so nuts they think this is a "huge issue"?
Only a small fraction of a fraction of legally owned guns are used in crimes, and youre nuts enough to lose your mind anytime it happens.

What's worse: the tiny fraction of a fraction percent of America that would be nuts enough to give their children this therapy, or the millions of brain-dead Breitbart readers that are so nuts they think this is a "huge issue"?

Umm the first by far.

I'm guessing Necrophilia is pretty rare too, or at least I hope it is. But what's worse the people who are worried about 1 in 1 million Necrophiliacs running around us or the person who has sex with your grandma's corpse?

Don't get me wrong it's totally fair to call it out their excessive attention if you can show that the issue is exceeding rare. But it's still worse to abuse your kids in this way than it is to have an out-sized worry about this form of child abuse.

Honestly the first should be flat out illegal. The second is just freedom of speech.

Sorry. You guys don't get to do this. (And not necessarily you, Menace but the left in general). You don't get to have leading Presidential candidates pull the "Say their name" crap at debates and announce what pronoun they go by and ask presidential candidates how many genders there are, as if these ARE huge issues. Then when these nuts show up being nuts play the "this isn't a huge issue" card. Because even when you put them all together, there's only a few of them. ALL of their nonsense gets too much attention. Not just the shit the left is embarrassed about.

Breitbart..
It doesn't matter what news source it comes from. It is meant to provide a conversation.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with transgender. I wonder what will happen long term with the doctors providing the care.

All doctors take an oath to "do no harm". so what happens if something like this turns out to be directly causing harm.

Any reasonable person could make the argument that changing a kids gender before puberty and starting unnecessary life long hormones has a potential to cause harm.

So I do think it is a huge issue with regard to the medical field that something so controversial and with a huge potential for harm is being accepted as normal practice without any long term studies to determine it's safety.

I find it scary that media and the pc culture are determining what is acceptable for medical practice.

It doesn't matter what news source it comes from. It is meant to provide a conversation.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with transgender. I wonder what will happen long term with the doctors providing the care.

All doctors take an oath to "do no harm". so what happens if something like this turns out to be directly causing harm.

Any reasonable person could make the argument that changing a kids gender before puberty and starting unnecessary life long hormones has a potential to cause harm.

So I do think it is a huge issue with regard to the medical field that something so controversial and with a huge potential for harm is being accepted as normal practice without any long term studies to determine it's safety.

I find it scary that media and the pc culture are determining what is acceptable for medical practice.
I'm not reading anything Breitbart posts. I understand looking at issues from both sides of the aisle, but looking at breitbart's side is like looking in the trash.

Nothing in the trans community is a "huge issue" due to the fact that is is less than 0.5% of the population.

Nothing in the trans community is a "huge issue" due to the fact that is is less than 0.5% of the population.
It is rare for the surgeon to operate on the wrong body part, but it is a huge deal in every operating room in America to make sure it doesn't happen.

Find a better argument.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Are you arguing that transgender issues are "huge issues"?
I am arguing it is a huge issue that the media and pc culture are dictating what and how medical doctors are practicing.

It is a huge deal that doctors are prescribing life long hormones that have the potential to cause life threatening consequences.

It is a huge issue that many of these children are making these decisions without parent input when they are under age.

I greatest impact I see is that most of these people will become sterile before they even know what that means.

I fear these kids are not receiving the appropriate mental health care from either underlying issues, or issues that arise from the transition itself.

I think the medical field is failing this population and I fear that this will translate to other failures in mental health.

I am arguing it is a huge issue that the media and pc culture are dictating what and how medical doctors are practicing.

It is a huge deal that doctors are prescribing life long hormones that have the potential to cause life threatening consequences.

It is a huge issue that many of these children are making these decisions without parent input when they are under age.

I greatest impact I see is that most of these people will become sterile before they even know what that means.

I fear these kids are not receiving the appropriate mental health care from either underlying issues, or issues that arise from the transition itself.

I think the medical field is failing this population and I fear that this will translate to other failures in mental health.

I agree with what you posted except 2 things. 1) It's not a huge deal because it's less than 0.5% of the population and 2) maybe these people being sterile is a good thing.

Currently, these are the 3 leading causes
of death in America.

1. Heart Disease
2. Cancer
3. Medical Malpractice.

Breitbart is not a news source.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Sorry. You guys don't get to do this. (And not necessarily you, Menace but the left in general). You don't get to have leading Presidential candidates pull the "Say their name" crap at debates and announce what pronoun they go by and ask presidential candidates how many genders there are, as if these ARE huge issues. Then when these nuts show up being nuts play the "this isn't a huge issue" card. Because even when you put them all together, there's only a few of them. ALL of their nonsense gets too much attention. Not just the shit the left is embarrassed about.
Lol.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Only a small fraction of a fraction of legally owned guns are used in crimes, and youre nuts enough to lose your mind anytime it happens.
Difference being, of course, guns are worthy of concern and fear given the next public place any of us walks into could be the next public place shot up by some troubled fücker who decided spraying bullets is a good idea. I personally don't have this fear, despite having experienced such an event, but I understand others having this fear/concern.

Now, I don't know about the rest of us in this awesome Breitbart-fueled thread, but I don't believe there is an equivalent fear of walking into the next public place and being transgendered to death.

Last edited:

Yeah, just highly preventable mass casualties. Why fret about it!
mother_jones_gun_deaths_by_state.png

Small_Arms_Survey_civilian_gun_ownership_by_country.png

solid burn right there.
No, as @Rudolph pointed out, it’s really not if you had at least half a working brain. Did you learn to suck each other off in the back of the short bus?

Last edited:
Difference being, of course, guns are worthy of concern and fear given the next public place any of us walks into could be the next public place shot up by some troubled fücker who decided spraying bullets is a good idea. I personally don't have this fear, despite having experienced such an event, but I understand others having this fear/concern.

Now, I don't know about the rest of us in this awesome Breitbart-fueled thread, but I don't believe there is an equivalent fear of walking into the next public place and being transgendered to death.
Maybe the next mass shooter will be someone who is transgender and feels wronged for the way they were treated by the medical community.

These things can all be interrelated.

Maybe the next mass shooter will be someone who is transgender and feels wronged for the way they were treated by the medical community.

These things can all be interrelated.
So your hypothetical aggrieved transgender shoots a bunch of people with a gun… reinforcing not the point of the poster you appear to be attempting to augment/defend, but mine.

So your hypothetical aggrieved transgender shoots a bunch of people with a gun… reinforcing not the point of the poster you appear to be attempting to augment/defend, but mine.
Guns don't kill people on their own. Every mass shooter has some psychological issue.

It's interesting that people have criticized the source, but no one has actually addressed the actual question, which is, what level of accoutibiliy do the doctors have if/when transgender people start to sue.

Yeah...but you’re a thousand times more likely of being confronted and berated by an unhinged Tranny or tranny fan at Starbucks because you said “excuse me, pronoun”, than you are being shot at one. I think I’d rather be shot actually than to deal with that horseshit.

Yeah...but you’re a thousand times more likely of being confronted and berated by an unhinged Tranny or tranny fan at Starbucks because you said “excuse me, pronoun”, than you are being shot at one. I think I’d rather be shot actually than to deal with that horseshit.
Lol. Stay off Twitter, man. I am in the arts community, in an organization with a transgender, a gender fluid mostly male, and a gay male drag queen, oh and a super hairy-legged lesbian. My brother is gay, been around LGBTQ community my whole life. This Starbucks scenario? Lol. Yeah, it happens, but not nearly as pervasively or frequently as you think... and, to date, I don’t believe anybody has been shot at over a pronoun.

Lol. Oh, Faulty.

Reactions: Moral
Lol. Stay off Twitter, man. I am in the arts community, in an organization with a transgender, a gender fluid mostly male, and a gay male drag queen, oh and a super hairy-legged lesbian. My brother is gay, been around LGBTQ community my whole life. This Starbucks scenario? Lol. Yeah, it happens, but not nearly as pervasively or frequently as you think... and, to date, I don’t believe anybody has been shot at over a pronoun.

Lol. Oh, Faulty.

Yes...the internet is chock full of these folks acting completely calm and reasonable. Oh, you.

Yes...the internet is chock full of these folks acting completely calm and reasonable. Oh, you.
Ah. The internet. Not really real life, Faulty. It’s a hyper-sensationalized kind of fictionalization of reality.

Trust me. Besides rolling with the weirdness that unnecessarily threatens people who don’t really know, I’ve lived my entire adult life in this arena in LA, SF and NYC. You know how certain folks are maybe unnecessarily fearing of gun culture writ large due in part to ignorance? Like, people here talk about guns in lockers in high school after pre-school hunting and that is entirely foreign to me (and I would argue most)? Well this ignorance distorts the reaction to guns, right? The same holds true of this LGBTQ type of shit.

Lol. Oh, Faulty.

You should start a reality show.

Ah. The internet. Not really real life, Faulty. It’s a hyper-sensationalized kind of fictionalization of reality.

Trust me. Besides rolling with the weirdness that unnecessarily threatens people who don’t really know, I’ve lived my entire adult life in this arena in LA, SF and NYC. You know how certain folks are maybe unnecessarily fearing of gun culture writ large due in part to ignorance? Like, people here talk about guns in lockers in high school after pre-school hunting and that is entirely foreign to me (and I would argue most)? Well this ignorance distorts the reaction to guns, right? The same holds true of this LGBTQ type of shit.

I’m not really sure what Guns has to do with anything or how we got into it but my original point stands.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t show up with tantrums about murder rates, bathroom inequality, free sex changes for prisoners, “say their name” and all of the other things advocates insist be included in the mainstream consciousness, then eye roll, ignore and deflect anytime the pendulum swings in the other direction and the community does something unseemly. And it’s not really a big deal, but it happens and this is the type of minutia that we deal with on here.

This is makes me happy.

And no, doctors should not be liable for treating men who pretend to be women or women pretending to be men with medicine they want.

I’m not really sure what Guns has to do with anything or how we got into it but my original point stands.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t show up with tantrums about murder rates, bathroom inequality, free sex changes for prisoners, “say their name” and all of the other things advocates insist be included in the mainstream consciousness, then eye roll, ignore and deflect anytime the pendulum swings in the other direction and the community does something unseemly. And it’s not really a big deal, but it happens and this is the type of minutia that we deal with on here.
Why? That’s my point. Why? Turn off the twitter and Facebook bullshit and stop watching the shit “news” tv crap and then these “issues” quickly recede to their more appropriate dots on the landscape.

Why? That’s my point. Why? Turn off the twitter and Facebook bullshit and stop watching the shit “news” tv crap and then these “issues” quickly recede to their more appropriate dots on the landscape.

I don’t watch news and stay away from Twitter and Facebook already. And yet...here we are. Again...I AGREE with Menace’s initial point that these are not HUGE issues. None of them are. Yet, I continue to read about people like Elizabeth Warren (our possible president) telling me these are the big issues we need to worry about. Making it at very least worthy of a simple “you’re effing crazy” rebuttal.

I don’t watch news and stay away from Twitter and Facebook already. And yet...here we are. Again...I AGREE with Menace’s initial point that these are not HUGE issues. None of them are. Yet, I continue to read about people like Elizabeth Warren (our possible president) telling me these are the big issues we need to worry about. Making it at very least worthy of a simple “you’re effing crazy” rebuttal.
Well I think inclusivity and tolerance are important, and I would argue, foundational American values to aspire to, but please understand these politicians are responding to questions asked of them to elicit clickbait responses.

I read quite a bit yet come across this crap hardly ever. What the fück inanity are you reading?

Well I think inclusivity and tolerance are important, and I would argue, foundational American values to aspire to, but please understand these politicians are responding to questions asked of them to elicit clickbait responses.

I read quite a bit yet come across this crap hardly ever. What the fück inanity are you reading?

I also believe in inclusivity, equality and tolerance. Oh...and calling out bullshit when I spot it. You know, like a clueless Dem candidate in a debate claiming we need to to more for transgender women reproductive care. An example of one of those things you shake off as nothing but in reality the dumbest fvcking thing anyone wanting to be president has ever said...and it was in a debate. Why should we have to ignore that dumb shit?

I get NBC News Alerts. And read NBC from time to time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...heir-way-2020-presidential-platforms-n1053021

This quote about it being the most important election for EVERYBODY because of transgender issues is neat.

This is the most important election in everybody’s lifetime,” Keisling told NBC News, noting that numerous actions by the Trump administration have imperiled the rights of transgender children and adults.

I also believe in inclusivity, equality and tolerance. Oh...and calling out bullshit when I spot it. You know, like a clueless Dem candidate in a debate claiming we need to to more for transgender women reproductive care. An example of one of those things you shake off as nothing but in reality the dumbest fvcking thing anyone wanting to be president has ever said...and it was in a debate. Why should we have to ignore that dumb shit?

I get NBC News Alerts. And read NBC from time to time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...heir-way-2020-presidential-platforms-n1053021

This quote about it being the most important election for EVERYBODY because of transgender issues is neat.

This is the most important election in everybody’s lifetime,” Keisling told NBC News, noting that numerous actions by the Trump administration have imperiled the rights of transgender children and adults.
News alerts. Lol. These are app-specific Facebook type things, Faulty, designed to hit an emotional soft spot, get a click and view and then, tada, some advertising!!!

I understand the nearly always emotional nature of your posts much better now. News alerts. Lol. These are designed to feed algorithms that record and then gauge what specifically triggers users to click. Guess what—people click on emotion-triggering crap.

News alerts. Lol. These are app-specific Facebook type things, Faulty, designed to hit an emotional soft spot, get a click and view and then, tada, some advertising!!!

I understand the nearly always emotional nature of your posts much better now. News alerts. Lol. These are designed to feed algorithms that record and then gauge what specifically triggers users to click. Guess what—people click on emotion-triggering crap.

Uh...no. That wasn’t the alert. It was just a story on NBC.com as I skimmed the news stories.

Sorry. Foiled again...I know. You just want so desperately to find some sort of sensationalized media conspiracy for the fact every Dem candidate has gone out of their way to transpander, but it’s just a reality because it happened...and millions of people watched it happen. And it’s going to continue. Why look past the actual event when it occurred and instead try to blame the reporting of said event as to why it was so stupid? Just accept reality.

When you’re a Dem and Maher calls you out for it...it’s bad. It’s at least very real. You’re going to have to come to grips with it eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT