Women want to become men.
Sex change surgery is not rare anymore.

Men want to marry men
Women want to marry women.
Same-Sex marriage is not rare anymore.

Bottom Line: There is an identity crisis
in America and nobody cares anymore.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Uh...no. That wasn’t the alert. It was just a story on NBC.com as I skimmed the news stories.

Sorry. Foiled again...I know. You just want so desperately to find some sort of sensationalized media conspiracy for the fact every Dem candidate has gone out of their way to transpander, but it’s just a reality because it happened...and millions of people watched it happen. And it’s going to continue. Why look past the actual event when it occurred and instead try to blame the reporting of said event as to why it was so stupid? Just accept reality.

When you’re a Dem and Maher calls you out for it...it’s bad. It’s at least very real. You’re going to have to come to grips with it eventually.
I didn’t say it didn’t happen. I’m arguing that there is an outsized focus on all of this... because... people... like... their... emotions... triggered. Thus things like this, which affects a tiny fraction of us, being groomed as it has. And you seem to be a magnet for this shit. How? Why?

I think you’re fighting me, thinking this is an argument you need to win. I’m not trying to beat you or win an argument. I’m basically agreeing with you while pointing, or trying to get at the how and why.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT