ADVERTISEMENT

Transportation by Kamala

FlashBack-Wrestling-Podcast-Episode-37-Kamala-The-Ugandan-Giant.jpg

She is beyond a disaster. I will tell you this. If Biden and Harris are the nominees against anyone not named Trump....there is a good chance they are toast. And the really sad thing is...they might be toast......even if it is again Trump. We are F**KED!!!! :(

She is beyond a disaster. I will tell you this. If Biden and Harris are the nominees against anyone not named Trump....there is a good chance they are toast. And the really sad thing is...they might be toast......even if it is again Trump. We are F**KED!!!! :(

You were fd the day part of you ran down your mom's leg

You gotta give her credit. She did a great job in Honduras. The San Fran drug dealers there are buying all the mansions up and adorning them with San Fran sparkle!

Another bad both sides take that we constantly see here. The 2 aren't remotely comparable how awful they are. MTG is a literal traitor. Harris fumbles and bumbles speeches and messages. Not remotely comparable.

If they’re not remotely comparable, why did you post the video of MTG in this thread?
Because he has a small pee pee.

You can disagree with MTG, I do, and still recognize a well thought out stance where she supported her statements with facts. Kamala answers questions like a high schooler who didn't read the book the night before.

Q: give 3 examples of conflict between thr montagues (sp) and capulets(sp) in thr book Romeo and juliet.

Kamala's answer: Romeo and Juliet, a love story. What is love lf not a story? Conflict, can there be love without it?

• Haha
Reactions: kwik44
Because he has a small pee pee.

You can disagree with MTG, I do, and still recognize a well thought out stance where she supported her statements with facts. Kamala answers questions like a high schooler who didn't read the book the night before.

Q: give 3 examples of conflict between thr montagues (sp) and capulets(sp) in thr book Romeo and juliet.

Kamala's answer: Romeo and Juliet, a love story. What is love lf not a story? Conflict, can there be love without it?
Well thought out statements is a stretch for MTG. You do realize we are looking at snippets of Kamala and judging her on them? She graduated law school, she isn’t dumb and I’m sure can formulate responses.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Well thought out statements is a stretch for MTG. You do realize we are looking at snippets of Kamala and judging her on them? She graduated law school, she isn’t dumb and I’m sure can formulate responses.
Watch the clip, she provided an example or context for everything she said. I don't agree with her, but that is how you properly make a case.

I'm not so sure at this point. She gets away with alot of "Joe being joe" type responses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT