ADVERTISEMENT

Treason - A Few Legislators Are Starting To Use the T Word

h-hawk

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

img_0017.jpg

Reactions: DanL53
Hyperbole

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric;

Reactions: hexumhawk
Hyperbole

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric;

Ah, Trump!

I doubt if he'll go down for treason, although Warner has access to more info than we do.

At the end of the day . . . I don't give 2 ishts about this aspect of "collusion" because it was political. Anyone that thinks Clinton wouldn't get in the dirt to win is intellectually dishonest. I just want Trumpets to understand he's a tool, and using them.

At the end of the day . . . I don't give 2 ishts about this aspect of "collusion" because it was political. Anyone that thinks Clinton wouldn't get in the dirt to win is intellectually dishonest. I just want Trumpets to understand he's a tool, and using them.

His political decisions thus far are pretty much right in line with what I agree with. How am I being used by him?

This..,,

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment. Just sayin....
That's a good thing. Disappointment leads to anger which is the best motivator for getting people to turn out. Ds need motivation. The truth of Russia is far less important than the story of Russia

We don't have treason yet. DTJ would have to supply some sort of aid to Russia first, but I don't see concrete evidence in these emails that he has.

Collusion, however, seems highly likely.

She would NEVER....

We don't have treason yet. DTJ would have to supply some sort of aid to Russia first, but I don't see concrete evidence in these emails that he has.

Collusion, however, seems highly likely.
Telling Russia you want their help in the election is treason. That happened with this meeting.

Telling Russia you want their help in the election is treason. That happened with this meeting.
No. Accepting help is collusion, but not treason. For it to be treason DTJ would have had to give Russia some sort of secret US intel. This is unlikely, not just because we have no proof that he did, but because this meeting took place before his dad was receiving classified briefings, so there wouldn't have been any secret intel to give.

No. Accepting help is collusion, but not treason. For it to be treason DTJ would have had to give Russia some sort of secret US intel. This is unlikely, not just because we have no proof that he did, but because this meeting took place before his dad was receiving classified briefings, so there wouldn't have been any secret intel to give.
No, asking is soliciting. You don't have to give away anything to be a traitor for seeing help from a foreign government with the purpose of impacting an election. You don't even need to actually receive the help or if received, show that it was instrumental in anyway. Just asking a foreign power to meddle in an election is enough.

That's a good thing. Disappointment leads to anger which is the best motivator for getting people to turn out. Ds need motivation. The truth of Russia is far less important than the story of Russia

Well, so far they've turned out to break windows and turn over cars. We'll have to see if it motivates them to turn out at the polls.

My thought on the 2018 elections is that the Dems win back Congress, which is the way I like it anyway. When these two parties get control of Congress and the WH, that's just too much power for either.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Santa Claus is coming tomorrow. He was supposed to come today but he didn't. He was also supposed to come yesterday, but he didn't. As a matter of fact he was supposed to come everyday for the last 10 months and he still hasn't showed up yet. I still believe the MSM and the Democrats though so I'm sure he will come tomorrow. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT