ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Lauck

Between people saying racist things or excusing racism, COVID denialism, anti-vaxx and anti-mask nonsense, I put a lot of people on ignored over the last few years. I don't specifically recall why I would have ignored him, but I legitimately did not see anyone else post on it.

I thought that was weird, which is why my post had the tone of "really? no one posted on this?" but I couldn't find anything, so I went ahead.

Between people saying racist things or excusing racism, COVID denialism, anti-vaxx and anti-mask nonsense, I put a lot of people on ignored over the last few years. I don't specifically recall why I would have ignored him, but I legitimately did not see anyone else post on it.

I thought that was weird, which is why my post had the tone of "really? no one posted on this?" but I couldn't find anything, so I went ahead.
Congratulations and welcome to the Hawkeyes Mr. Lauck! And that is a very good list on why to hit ignore dbrocket!

• Haha
Reactions: FanOHawk
An additional 75 years gain per gain is still extremely pathetic.
confused-no.gif

Lauck definitely. No mommie issues to manage, just football.
I think I have seen the story over and over about how the 5 stars are told from a young age you are the greatest ever and then you go somewhere and they tell you you are gonna have to bust your ass to even warm the bench. Shock for some kids. Hope works out for proctor and he starts by time he is a junior down there.

Seems like a good fit for the Hawkeyes. Traditionally, this is the type of player our success has been based on.

Looks like he had offers from Michigan and tOSU, among others, but picked Iowa. Great get. You can’t put too much value on players who want to be here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT