ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Dickerson to...

By my count Georgetown now has nine scholarship guys. So Trey might see some playing time. He'd better watch out though as his coach could squish him.

Amazingly, the site I checked has him listed as a redshirt JUNIOR!! Whut? Let's see. One year, then Iowa, one year sitting out, then one of them Dakota places. Yeah, I guess...wait...two years left? He's gotta be a senior by now, isn't he?

By my count Georgetown now has nine scholarship guys. So Trey might see some playing time. He'd better watch out though as his coach could squish him.

Amazingly, the site I checked has him listed as a redshirt JUNIOR!! Whut? Let's see. One year, then Iowa, one year sitting out, then one of them Dakota places. Yeah, I guess...wait...two years left? He's gotta be a senior by now, isn't he?
I hope he doesn't plan on playing in the league. He'll be 30 when he graduates!

Reactions: unIowa
Good for him. Great school. One of those top schools you need about a 33 ACT to get into..... unless.....uh....you are a basketball player.

Last edited:
I don't follow GT basketball, but the top two assist guys from last year are back, unless they transferred. Top guy was only a freshman. Good luck to Trey.

Good for him. Great school. One of those top schools you need about a 33 ACT to get into..... unless.....uh....you are a basketball player.

Dickerson is a graduate transfer with one year of eligibility remaining.

Patrick Ewing was allowed to orally take his entrance exams at GTown. I'm guessing from his many interviews that Pat's SAT/ACT composite was half or less of the mean for his freshman class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT