ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Kibe verbals to PSU

Wow, is PSU recruiting starting to take a huge hit? I mean, having to settle for the #2 kid is pretty pathetic and it’ll take a miracle for him to be any good.

LOL. Did you actually read the post to which you replied?

I mean, I get the sarcasm, but it doesn't really work, given the prior quote.

Oh I read it. I’m just shocked PSU would waste scholarship money on a kid ranked #2. Times must be hard in Happy Valley.
Scholarship money
giphy.gif

The guy is a Jr., and he verballed. No money has been committed.
No money has been committed but aren’t they allowed to discuss scholarship offer during the junior year? It doesn’t becoming binding until they sign the NLI?

No money has been committed but aren’t they allowed to discuss scholarship offer during the junior year? It doesn’t becoming binding until they sign the NLI?

I'm not certain of the date they can start talking money, but I'm pretty confident it is not before July 1st going into senior year.

Reactions: Aleric1

Anyone know much about this kid??

thx

The only thing I know - aside from the Flo ranking which someone else has already commented on - is that we (Iowa) better start making some serious noise on that 2021 big board or once our current studs graduate (most big hitters will be gone after next year), PSU is going to run off another 8 out of 9 NCAA championships. We cannot rest for one second!!

PSU needs to be careful. Getting the guys ranked #1 and #2 at the same weight has caused FLO to downgrade their recruiting class rank in the past.

See, cuz PSU won't have room for all those studs in their starting lineup, and those excess 4 and 5 star recruits will have to just sit on the bench.

I'm looking forward to the time when you PSU fans claim that we're cheating. Though I don't buy any of that cheating shit for a second, it sure would be nice to have you guys throwing that BS cheating stuff at us...means we're on a roll! LOL!!

Once again you can call it whatever you like? One thing is very clear. F*** st is able to pull in at least twice as many Top Recruits as ANY other school! For most schools it is way above 2X and is more like 3,4,5X+.

It has been posted here several times but if you look back over the last 10 years it is almost ridiculous to compare and I would bet that they would be close to having as many top tens as IOWA, ohio st, and Ok st COMBINED!!!

So it is no secret for the coaches really. Either figure it out and get to their level if it is all fair/legal, or shut them down as has happened in other sports.

As others have pointed out. Brands and company better figure out how to bring in several Blue Chips every year! They also have to be very good at filing need weights and not missing!

I would have a direct "Bat Phone" type line to Strittmatter!!! I would also get very "creative" with current wrestlers getting in top prospects ears!

Common- this guy is a pinning machine! Cael doesn't give up, he's planning for this year and future years. They will be stacked in 2 years and on. We, the Hawks have got to win it this year and next. Tom and Terry have to get it done these couple years and start recruiting hard now! We need Ayala and other's. We could have used him big time.
Nah, regardless if it's Facundo or this guy... Kennedy will abuse them. And given the probability the Hawks win Nattys this year and next... top level recruits and transfers will be calling IC home.

Nah, regardless if it's Facundo or this guy... Kennedy will abuse them. And given the probability the Hawks win Nattys this year and next... top level recruits and transfers will be calling IC home.
What weight is Kennedy projected at?

I (mvattivo) got banned for posting this picture. I thought this place was tough to get banned from. Wow. Pretty amazing considering the talks that go on here.
I'm guessing it has more to do with your troll posting track record, than the straw that broke the camel's back.

Has the ball not started rolling in that direction?
I don't know, has it? Since Spencers freshman year, has their recruiting picked up substantially? I haven't really compared the two but it seems to me PSU is still pulling in a lot more top recruits. I'm sure the PA /Young Guns pipeline has picked up considerably for Iowa because of Spencer though right?

I don't know, has it? Since Spencers freshman year, has their recruiting picked up substantially? I haven't really compared the two but it seems to me PSU is still pulling in a lot more top recruits. I'm sure the PA /Young Guns pipeline has picked up considerably for Iowa because of Spencer though right?
I can't give you any hard data, other than we haven't had the number of top guys commit to Iowa since Spencer came here. Also, I'm too lazy to look it up.

I'm looking forward to the time when you PSU fans claim that we're cheating. Though I don't buy any of that cheating shit for a second, it sure would be nice to have you guys throwing that BS cheating stuff at us...means we're on a roll! LOL!!

Oh, it's already there on BWI if you look for it.

Mr. Lee's early hiring at Coe to allow for expedited state residency, Teasdale moving in with the Lee's to establish state residency, the hiring of your Director of Operations which allowed Bull to get the in state rate once they got married, etc.

There's a reason that fan is derived from fanatic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT