ADVERTISEMENT

Tristan Wirfs 1st Team All-Pro - Right Tackle

24 so far

HR Heisman
Mar 24, 2016
Great job Tristan! This young lad is going to make some serious coin. Good for him.

2 years in and he's a Super Bowl Champ and a First Team All-Pro. The future is bright, better by some really expensive shades! Yikes!

The top Right Tackles are $18-19 Million right now per season.

Last edited:
Clearly underrated as a prep.
Should have been a top 20 overall 5 star.

Clearly underrated as a prep.
Should have been a top 20 overall 5 star.
Honestly, I didn't see him as that dominant at Iowa. I think he was very good at Iowa, but not that good. When I watched Gallery, he was just dominant on his man at Iowa. Same for Scherff, and some others. Maybe I wasn't smart enough to see the nuances of the position, but I wasn't blown away at the time. Moreso at the run-blocking.

Now I watch Bucs games and Wirfs just dominates his side of the line. He is so fast and big and agile. I'm glad to see him do so well. He is a great story of an excellent college player who has improved his skillset and his body to be the best at his position.

Honestly, I didn't see him as that dominant at Iowa. I think he was very good at Iowa, but not that good. When I watched Gallery, he was just dominant on his man at Iowa. Same for Scherff, and some others. Maybe I wasn't smart enough to see the nuances of the position, but I wasn't blown away at the time. Moreso at the run-blocking.

Now I watch Bucs games and Wirfs just dominates his side of the line. He is so fast and big and agile. I'm glad to see him do so well. He is a great story of an excellent college player who has improved his skillset and his body to be the best at his position.
Check your eyesight. One scout had him for double digit pancakes against Nebraska in his last season.

With better coaching from Doyle and less slacking on his part, he could have been a decent guy in the weight room.

With better coaching from Doyle and less slacking on his part, Tristan could have ammounted to something in the weight room.

Just kidding, The coaches wanted him to be a bit meaner but mentioned that he wasn't even 20 yet.

Great job Tristan! This young lad is going to make some serious coin. Good for him.

2 years in and he's a Super Bowl Champ and a First Team All-Pro. The future is bright, better by some really expensive shades! Yikes!

The top Right Tackles are $18-19 Million right now per season.
Not bad for a kid from Mount Vernon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT