ADVERTISEMENT

Trivia question for the NFL and the presidential history buffs.

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
At least attempt to answer this without using the Google machine, fellas.

There are five universities that have produced both a US president and the starting QB of a Super Bowl team. Name the university, and the president and QB who went to the university.

My next guess would be Stanford and Plunkett. Stanford seems like a university that would produce presidential timber, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

At least attempt to answer this without using the Google machine, fellas.

There are five universities that have produced both a US president and the starting QB of a Super Bowl team. Name the university, and the president and QB who went to the university.
Took me a while but got them all.

In five years we’ll be able to add Iowa State/Purdy/Reynolds to the list.

;)

Michigan. Stanford. The Naval Academy. Miami of Ohio. And, Delaware. I got 4 right when I did the quiz, missing MoH. My guess was West Point with Eisenhower and some QB from the late 50s in one of the early SBs, but I was grasping at straws.

I almost guessed North Carolina, James K. Polk, Mitch Trubisky. But somehow that didn’t seem correct.

In five years we’ll be able to add Iowa State/Purdy/Reynolds to the list.

;)
What’s Secretary of Agriculture in the line of succession? Seems like a lot of people would have to die for her to get her chance to shine.

That was the trickiest one. Benjamin Harrison.
I dated a girl at Miami of Ohio. Their main building is Harrison Hall and it’s on Harrison Street or something like that. It’s their claim to fame.

Michigan. Stanford. The Naval Academy. Miami of Ohio. And, Delaware. I got 4 right when I did the quiz, missing MoH. My guess was West Point with Eisenhower and some QB from the late 50s in one of the early SBs, but I was grasping at straws.
Yeah, I for sure thought West Point would have one. Grant went there, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT