ADVERTISEMENT

Trivia who's the only BT team

That hasn't made the Rose Bowl?

Outside of all the recent additions?

Minnesota?

I wanted to say Indiana at first, but for some reason I'm hung up on Minnesota, like I heard it one time and was surprised so it kind of stuck...

EDIT: It's Rutgers and Maryland. Both obvious, so I assumed they weren't part of the equation, but all other current members have been there, and that's two teams not one. Perhaps you were going for who hasn't WON a Rose Bowl?

Last edited:
I think it's Indiana, and maybe Minnesota?

Outside of all the recent additions?

Minnesota?

I wanted to say Indiana at first, but for some reason I'm hung up on Minnesota, like I heard it one time and was surprised so it kind of stuck...

EDIT: It's Rutgers and Maryland. Both obvious, so I assumed they weren't part of the equation, but all other current members have been there, and that's two teams not one. Perhaps you were going for who hasn't WON a Rose Bowl?

A better question might be how many times each team has played in the Rose Bowl. I think Iowa is at 5. Ohio and Michigan must be way ahead
Iowa is at 6.. Michigan leads the big ten by decent margin.. and USC has been I think 34 times.

Twice.

1. Lost to Stanford (21-13) in the 1941 Rose Bowl.

2. Got smashed by one of the GOAT 2001 Miami in the 2002 Rose Bowl.
Miami '01 was a stud team, but it didn't help that Nebraska didn't belong. I still remember watching Colorado demolish them Thanksgiving weekend. How they ended up in the NC game is still beyond me.

Reactions: BDJHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT