ADVERTISEMENT

Troll issues

jdv77

HR MVP
Feb 5, 2003
A couple of thoughts:
1. H8fullgr8 and Kyle Fields are clearly trolls.
2. It would be wonderful if the moderators saw fit to ban them.
3. Until then, the prudent thing to do would be ignore them.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
A couple of thoughts:
1. H8fullgr8 and Kyle Fields are clearly trolls.
2. It would be wonderful if the moderators saw fit to ban them.
3. Until then, the prudent thing to do would be ignore them.
Thanks in advance.
I rather enjoy smacking Kyle around with facts but that's just me .

Reactions: scotthawk1964
Here's an idea, don't post ignorant indefensible statements. Obviously when you call out other teams you should expect a response. I've never started a thread here, never referred to you as anything other than iowa or hawk fan or typical hawk fan. I only speak for myself and I generally respond to specific posters with facts and stats.

Here's an idea, don't post ignorant indefensible statements. Obviously when you call out other teams you should expect a response. I've never started a thread here, never referred to you as anything other than iowa or hawk fan or typical hawk fan. I only speak for myself and I generally respond to specific posters with facts and stats.
do you have any friends?

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
So you roam the message boards of other teams looking for confrontation? So you're #2 on this list? The Persistent Debate Troll.

https://www.lifewire.com/types-of-internet-trolls-3485894

I see one post where you refer to a poster as a "smug Iowa fan". I see you posted the exact same post in a thread numerous times. You are a troll.

Reactions: terrehawk
So you roam the message boards of other teams looking for confrontation? So you're #2 on this list? The Persistent Debate Troll.

https://www.lifewire.com/types-of-internet-trolls-3485894
Sounds about right. Only this is a public forum and I generally only respond to questions and threads started about neb or other B1G schools. I find typical Iowa fan to be undeservedly smug and pretentious and enjoy calling them out. The threads and posts have improved ten fold since I started policing this board.

I see one post where you refer to a poster as a "smug Iowa fan". I see you posted the exact same post in a thread numerous times. You are a troll.
Ok, never claimed anything different. Look up the definition of smug if needed, it's an adjective and accurately describes those I call out. Those on here who are not "smug Iowa fan" don't respond as they know I'm not talking about them.

Ok, never claimed anything different. Look up the definition of smug if needed, it's an adjective and accurately describes those I call out. Those on here who are not "smug Iowa fan" don't respond as they know I'm not talking about them.
Reread your very own post that I quoted.

Reactions: terrehawk
Reread your very own post that I quoted.
No need, I know what I typed. If you don't know the difference between using an adjective (smug) and calling names, a few I've read include, black skirts, Debbie, snowflake, spade, and on and on, then I can't help you.

No need, I know what I typed. If you don't know the difference between using an adjective (smug) and calling names, a few I've read include, black skirts, Debbie, snowflake, spade, and on and on, then I can't help you.
What about Pedo groups?

You're not very bright. When said call a spade a spade it's an expression. No one calling you a spade as you liked to turn it around into your PC culture and make it a racial thing. But rest of this stuff fits you pretty well can't argue against those.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_a_spade_a_spade

You're not very bright. When said call a spade a spade it's an expression. No one calling you a spade as you liked to turn it around into your PC culture and make it a racial thing. But rest of this stuff fits you pretty well can't argue against those.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_a_spade_a_spade
IH17 this is absolutely hilarious, but you may have forgotten how on another thread you tried to convince everyone that you had ignored me and could only "assume" I was continuing a thread, when all along you were reading every post I typed. You should check yourself before calling out others.

Sounds about right. Only this is a public forum and I generally only respond to questions and threads started about neb or other B1G schools. I find typical Iowa fan to be undeservedly smug and pretentious and enjoy calling them out. The threads and posts have improved ten fold since I started policing this board.
So in other words you are an undeservedly smug, massive troll.

Reactions: ScoutRefugee
No. Only post the facts. I would be happy to repeat the facts if needed, just let me know.
No you dont. You spew BS.

Here are some facts. UN is irrelevant and has been for 15 years.

You are Minnesota and Illinois. Except Minnesota has a much better history.

Reactions: kwik44
It was me being called smug for merely pointing out the asterisk behind his Husker bragging. He didn't like it being pointed out Nebraska recruited athlete-students(bhahaha) and documented criminals to achieve what he and other Neb fans always brag about when they get beat badly. Then are so butt-hurt they troll the boards of the fans teams that embarrassed their ego! Pretty sad really... BTW, Iowa is 3-1 in the last 4, and...I got at least just as good excuse why it isn't 4-0 than the pathetic Husker excuses about them only beating themselves... I mean, they got beat 102 to 13 in 2 losses, didn't seem that long ago seeing them lose 70-10 in a game. Seriously! What's that like??? My Hawks have rarely been bloodied on a scoreboard like I've seen Nebraska in the last decade plus! If you won your bet.....bye,bye!

No you dont. You spew BS.

Here are some facts. UN is irrelevant and has been for 15 years.

You are Minnesota and Illinois. Except Minnesota has a much better history.
I guess that makes Iowa a Purdue or isu. I can live with that comparison.

It was me being called smug for merely pointing out the asterisk behind his Husker bragging. He didn't like it being pointed out Nebraska recruited athlete-students(bhahaha) and documented criminals to achieve what he and other Neb fans always brag about when they get beat badly. Then are so butt-hurt they troll the boards of the fans teams that embarrassed their ego! Pretty sad really... BTW, Iowa is 3-1 in the last 4, and...I got at least just as good excuse why it isn't 4-0 than the pathetic Husker excuses about them only beating themselves... I mean, they got beat 102 to 13 in 2 losses, didn't seem that long ago seeing them lose 70-10 in a game. Seriously! What's that like??? My Hawks have rarely been bloodied on a scoreboard like I've seen Nebraska in the last decade plus! If you won your bet.....bye,bye!
Here we go again dean, 3-1 versus Fry, 5-3 versus KF and 29-15 overall. I know your type of hawk fan, you are the close losses matter fan. Keep your close losses and 12-2 give me a ring season. Iowa will always be less relevant until Iowa either wins a B1G title or a NC. I hold the hawks to the same standard you hold the rest of the B1G. It bothers you that neb took iowas spot as the 5 or 6th best team in the B1G.

At first I was like:
Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

And then I was like:
giphy.gif

Here we go again dean, 3-1 versus Fry, 5-3 versus KF and 29-15 overall. I know your type of hawk fan, you are the close losses matter fan. Keep your close losses and 12-2 give me a ring season. Iowa will always be less relevant until Iowa either wins a B1G title or a NC. I hold the hawks to the same standard you hold the rest of the B1G. It bothers you that neb took iowas spot as the 5 or 6th best team in the B1G.
No, you're here because it bothers you that Nebraska currently is not any better than Iowa and doesn't seem to be going in the right direction for Nebraska so you try to tear down fans of other teams to make yourself feel better. You rely on history because that's all Nebraska can hang over Iowa right now. Until you can admit that then you're nothing but a bitter troll.

No, you're here because it bothers you that Nebraska currently is not any better than Iowa and doesn't seem to be going in the right direction for Nebraska so you try to tear down fans of other teams to make yourself feel better. You rely on history because that's all Nebraska can hang over Iowa right now. Until you can admit that then you're nothing but a bitter troll.
That's a better post then most on here, albeit not true. Let's keep this thread going as well.

You're correct on what would make us more relevant. It would be nice but, unlike a Husker fan, most of us can be content with not having that and knowing what it usually takes to get that...andlikely won't happen at Iowa. I believe we can one day Iowa does it without the asterisk! What I don't understand is your team hasn't been very good for many years but here you are, trolling. Reaching back as many years as you can to prove something nearly no one cares about, to prove some point you have? I'm more proud of the fact my team came from 23yrs of losing seasons to become competitive with the best most years and to actually have 5 top ten rankings this century compared to your Huskers zero? Recruits have to be spoon fed how relevant Nebraska should be due to NO evidence of it in their life time, lol. I think I might be feeling a little smug now ;)

Reactions: DirtyD1971
Rivals didnt even have message boards the last time Nebraska was relevent. It appears Rivals was created in august 2001.

Iowa has had 5 top 10 finishes since then.

Good night

You're correct on what would make us more relevant. It would be nice but, unlike a Husker fan, most of us can be content with not having that and knowing what it usually takes to get that...andlikely won't happen at Iowa. I believe we can one day Iowa does it without the asterisk! What I don't understand is your team hasn't been very good for many years but here you are, trolling. Reaching back as many years as you can to prove something nearly no one cares about, to prove some point you have? I'm more proud of the fact my team came from 23yrs of losing seasons to become competitive with the best most years and to actually have 5 top ten rankings this century compared to your Huskers zero? Recruits have to be spoon fed how relevant Nebraska should be due to NO evidence of it in their life time, lol. I think I might be feeling a little smug now ;)
I get it dean and have acknowledged that I understand you and your type of hawk fan, you are "top 10 finishes and close loses matter" fan. Iowas best run is statistically the same as nebs worst, I've acknowledged all of those statistical facts. I also did it in three sentences, you need to figure out how to get your point across more concisely. I suggest just typing
"40-10".

Rivals didnt even have message boards the last time Nebraska was relevent. It appears Rivals was created in august 2001.

Iowa has had 5 top 10 finishes since then.

Good night
I recognize you. Polish up those top ten rings. Iowa fan is literally the only fan base that would bring that up. Keep this thread trolling, I mean rolling.

I recognize you. Polish up those top ten rings. Iowa fan is literally the only fan base that would bring that up. Keep this thread trolling, I mean rolling.
From the fanbase who has to bring up results from earlier than 2001. Get over it. Reality is Nebraska and Iowa are similar now with Iowa beating Nebraska. That's not a "run", it's reality.

From the fanbase who has to bring up results from earlier than 2001. Get over it. Reality is Nebraska and Iowa are similar now with Iowa beating Nebraska. That's not a "run", it's reality.
This has been covered, but hawk fan brought up the past and I responded. I know the rules of this board, no pre 2002 banter. Yes, they are similar in record since 2002 and that has been acknowledged as well. I guess we agree on a lot. There is much more respect for Iowa from neb fan then vice versa. I will say the quality of this board has not improved since I started policing it. Here's an idea, police it yourselves.

Let's start with what we should agree on, all that matters is a B1G title win and making it to the CFB playoff, that should be the goal. Iowa beating neb then not winning the B1G title, should make everyone in hawk nation say, "beating neb is not the goal." That's all anyone at neb has said about Iowa. Read carefully and I would be interested to hear if you disagree.

So is "typical". You claimed to only call Iowa fans three different things. I corrected you. That was with only looking at your last few posts.

Not to mention you posting the exact same message numerous times in a thread. That's a troll.

You have 3 choices with trolls;
Just don't respond to them. This still leaves their tripe all over the message board, tho.
Put them on ignore, or block, or whatever option like that, that's available. Still kinda leaves a messy message board tho.
Mass report them. Every time they post send a report to the mods. This is kinda the chickenshat way, but so is trolling, so it's titfortat, really.
I had quite a few posters blocked here on the old format.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT