ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble in Wisconsin?

I would think Spot Head would be doing what PS is doing: getting NBA evaluated while keeping his options open. Or maybe Greg Gourd is a turd as we all thought.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Disappointed Gordon Ramsay GIF by BBC

I see that Storr just committed to Kansas today. That's two productive players that would have been counted on next season that are evidently fed up with Gard.
Jees, he's another guys who changes teams every year. This shit really is ridiculous. I mean for Bucky, you bet, but good LORD.......

Dean Oliver gone in a somewhat strange way/moved……Storr, Hepburn, and Essegian all leaving…….hmmm

I thought towards the end of the season that with basically everyone coming back they were going to be really good.

Now they’ve lost 2 of their 3 best players and a good 3 point shooter that started a year ago and came of the bench this last season……hmmm

I see that Chuckie Hepburn in now entering the portal. That's more bad new for the Badgers. I know that there was some turmoil there a couple of years ago and centered around Gard. Sounds as though it might not be totally resolved. Too Bad, huh?
He probably sees what a sweet deal Perk got,and said **** it,I'm out of here.

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Dean Oliver gone in a somewhat strange way/moved……Storr, Hepburn, and Essegian all leaving…….hmmm

I thought towards the end of the season that with basically everyone coming back they were going to be really good.

Now they’ve lost 2 of their 3 best players and a good 3 point shooter that started a year ago and came of the bench this last season……hmmm
What happened to deano?

He’s been there forever

So, no cockle pics?

Just Google alcoholic Wisconsin girl, it's probably her. Or one of 5 million others.
Heading up there fishing in two weeks. That is my observation of many of the ladies I've met over the years. They are hard working and love the outdoors. So, overall I can't complain. One other thing, those female bartenders make a great drink!

Reactions: *hawksrock*
Heading up there fishing in two weeks. That is my observation of many of the ladies I've met over the years. They are hard working and love the outdoors. So, overall I can't complain. One other thing, those female bartenders make a great drink!
My take on Wisconsin is that every single one of them is a hunter, every one is a at least little bit alcoholic, and every one is at least a little bit racist. And Wisconsin sports are the only sports that matter. They don't want to hear about your team because it isn't their team. And if Iowa beats Wisconsin, it's personal, they actually dislike you because of it. They aren't normal fans, they're more like a cult.

My take on Wisconsin is that every single one of them is a hunter, every one is a at least little bit alcoholic, and every one is at least a little bit racist. And Wisconsin sports are the only sports that matter. They don't want to hear about your team because it isn't their team. And if Iowa beats Wisconsin, it's personal, they actually dislike you because of it. They aren't normal fans, they're more like a cult.
Sweeping generalizations about any group of people makes you look bad - not them.

What happened to deano?

He’s been there forever
Yeah it was framed that he decided he wants to move on (apparently with nothing lined up) and then info that his contract wasn’t renewed was floated by someone.

As you said he’s been there a long time….not sure why he was pushed out or wanted to leave with apparently no destination in mind…..and then the transfer of some very important players……

And information out today that Gard’s contract was renewed/extended to May 2029.

Hmmmm

Yeah it was framed that he decided he wants to move on (apparently with nothing lined up) and then info that his contract wasn’t renewed was floated by someone.

As you said he’s been there a long time….not sure why he was pushed out or wanted to leave with apparently no destination in mind…..and then the transfer of some very important players……

And information out today that Gard’s contract was renewed/extended to May 2029.

Hmmmm
Evidently the administration put all their eggs in Gard's basket and gave the middle finger to the players. Seems odd since this is the second player revolt in the last few years in Madison.

Reactions: perryhawk
I see that Storr just committed to Kansas today. That's two productive players that would have been counted on next season that are evidently fed up with Gard.
Heard Storr was the highest scoring player on the team last year.

I see that Chuckie Hepburn in now entering the portal. That's more bad new for the Badgers. I know that there was some turmoil there a couple of years ago and centered around Gard. Sounds as though it might not be totally resolved. Too Bad, huh?
Trying to get some intel from Chuckie's grandmother Katharine on where he is transferring to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT