ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble with murder

win4jj

HR All-American
Aug 17, 2011
So it’s bad to abort a baby. But ok to punish a person by death. ??

Are you stupid or ignorant? I’ve heard dumber things said; but; this might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen written.
Potentially. But what I am getting at is hawknado’s blanket statement that “murder is wrong.” Does that also include the death penalty?

Potentially. But what I am getting at is hawknado’s blanket statement that “murder is wrong.” Does that also include the death penalty?
Death penalty is a lawful killing after a constitutional trial. A murder is an unlawful killing with malice aforethought. I agree with the death penalty in principle, but do not agree with applying it, in general, under current law due to procedural justice (well, rather, injustice) concerns. I am fine with with it where there is super proof, such as video evidence, preferably multiple videos, like you would have with some one shooting up a movie theater, or they guy in the Vegas hotel who killed 60 people from the window. Or dahmer situations. I would also add in another context, a Ukrainian killing an uncaptured Russian soldier in Ukraine is not murder.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkPT
Using the work kill for a medical procedure is sociopathic, it shows a purposeful lack of compassion for women and what they go through.
Kill is the correct word. Is a fetus not a living thing? You can kill a plant FWIW.

kill1
/kil/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Computing · Informal
Sports
Zoology
Hunting
Military · Informal
Geography

verb
  1. cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing).

Reactions: HawkPT
Kill is the correct word. Is a fetus not a living thing? You can kill a plant FWIW.

kill1
/kil/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Computing · Informal
Sports
Zoology
Hunting
Military · Informal
Geography

verb
  1. cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing).
Like I said, it shows a lack of compassion, sociopathic.

ADVERTISEMENT