ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Latest Dinner Guest: Nick Fuentes, White Supremacist

And here you go again folks. Another example of who trump really is and so far in this thread has anyone denounced him? How many Republican leaders will denounce him? And so it goes for millions more Republicans when they go to the polls to vote in the primary or national election down the road.

Here you go troll
Okay, I read it. Why would the Fuentes guy not pass this vetting? It’s a physical screening and a criminal background check. As of right now, holding his views isn’t illegal.

If Farrakhan can meet with Obama then I’m sure this is possible too

And here you go again folks. Another example of who trump really is and so far in this thread has anyone denounced him? How many Republican leaders will denounce him? And so it goes for millions more Republicans when they go to the polls to vote in the primary or national election down the road.
His own handlers we're lamenting the negative effects of associating with these people where his reelection chances are concerned.

Here you go troll

Okay, I read it. Why would the Fuentes guy not pass this vetting? It’s a physical screening and a criminal background check. As of right now, holding his views isn’t illegal.

I didn't say he wouldn't pass...I'm saying Trump is full of shit when he said he didn't know who he was and what he was about prior

Certainly not NC. He’s on a roll again, determined to ruin every thread.

I highly doubt you don’t know who Fuentes is. You vote for the same people this racist clown loves. He’s becoming a voice in your white nationalist party.
I’ll respond in this way. I voted for Trump because he was the Republican candidate. It doesn’t mean I remotely agree with others who do the same.

Last time a checked you and Riley are both Iowa fans. How often do you agree?

I’ll respond in this way. I voted for Trump because he was the Republican candidate. It doesn’t mean I remotely agree with others who do the same.

It’s just the way lefty types are wired. Voting for someone means you support the time the candidate kicked a puppy when he was 12.

Youth turnout is absolutely vital these elections, so locking in all the Nazi babies is smart.

Hopefully Reynolds can have dinner with this guy soon. You just know she is itching to kiss those adorably racist cheeks.

Says the guy with 98k posts.
Yeah, and? I've been here for 14 years with one handle. I'm very active in the Lounge, especially in game threads. I've made probably 10,000 posts about the Cubs alone. A lot of my posts are about doing stuff with other humans. PP can't say that. And, beyond that I enjoy the banter and the information that you can find occasionally on HROT.

Last edited:
It’s just the way lefty types are wired. Voting for someone means you support the time the candidate kicked a puppy when he was 12.
LOL, nice try. Trump is almost 80, the leader of a major political party, and meeting with a Hitler sympathizer - that's the topic of discussion here. You can't dismiss that as similar to a guy who kicked his puppy when he was in 6th grade.

Here you go troll

LOL - same old misinformation from you. Let us know when Trump denounces anyone's endorsement.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement​

Reactions: BelemNole

Are you trying to equate who someone cheers for in football with who someone supports as the leader of our country? Your support of Trump solely because he was the republican candidate is a big reason we have the problems we do in our country. Disgusting.

LOL, nice try. Trump is almost 80, the leader of a major political party, and meeting with a Hitler sympathizer - that's the topic of discussion here. You can't dismiss that as similar to a guy who kicked his puppy when he was in 6th grade.
And I have yet to see one person support the move, pretty universal disapproval. The same way you probably did when Obama met with Farrakhan

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So you’ll care if Trump denounces this guy? That’ll make it all good for you?
Again, let me know when he does. Obama did not "meet" with Farrakhan, they were both at an event and a picture was taken. Obama denounced him. Your attempt to compare the two is another demonstration of your ignorance.

Nice try NC - you're no better under this handle than you've been under the others. LOL.

Again, let me know when he does. Obama did not "meet" with Farrakhan, they were both at an event and a picture was taken. Obama denounced him. Your attempt to compare the two is another demonstration of your ignorance.

Nice try NC - you're no better under this handle than you've been under the others. LOL.
How would you know he didn’t meet with Farrakhan? Clearly they were around each other. We didn’t even get to see the photo until it couldn’t hurt him politically. Trump doesn’t have that kind of cover, can’t buy something like that.

Trump messed up pretty bad. That’s the problem with being an impulsive narcissist, you take praise wherever you can get it.

• Haha
How would you know he didn’t meet with Farrakhan? Clearly they were around each other. We didn’t even get to see the photo until it couldn’t hurt him politically. Trump doesn’t have that kind of cover, can’t buy something like that.

Trump messed up pretty bad. That’s the problem with being an impulsive narcissist, you take praise wherever you can get it.
It was 2005. Long before he was a Presidential candidate.

You're a clown, NC.

He threw his hat in the ring in early 2007. I don’t know if that would be considered long.

Don’t know who NC is but that seems to be the only rebuttal on here.
That's a LONG time in politics. And you do this routine every time and only fool yourself. Wonder how long it will be until this moniker gets banned.

Reactions: BelemNole
That's a LONG time in politics. And you do this routine every time and only fool yourself. Wonder how long it will be until this moniker gets banned.
Do people who disagree with you get banned? That’s a shame but not surprising.

Considering 2022 was discussed the day after the 2020 election it doesn’t seem that long. Same goes for 2022 midterms and the 2024 general.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Rev. Robert Jeffress is pastor of the 14,000 member First
Baptist Church, Dallas, Texas. He was one of Donald Trump's
most vocal evangelical supporters. On November 17, 2022,
he announced that he will no longer endorse Donald Trump
for President in 2024.

Bottom Line: This is just the beginning of evangelicals who
are fed up with Donald Trump. Some say they were "used"
by Trump and no longer have respect for him.
The question is not why they are now dumping him but why they supported him in the first place.

Do people who disagree with you get banned? That’s a shame but not surprising.

Considering 2022 was discussed the day after the 2020 election it doesn’t seem that long. Same goes for 2022 midterms and the 2024 general.
You're a clown, NC. Lol

Reactions: Rudolph
The problem is, the people who are the Nazis now would have been those "men", allegedly. The same people who used to be against the Soviet Union and are now Russia biggest cheerleaders.
Says you. Acknowledging the history of the Ukraine/Russia situation doesn’t make someone a Putin puppet. People who were Nazis then were those that didn’t question authority. They would have went along with the mandates and lock downs. Zero Covid policies would be loved by the Nazis.

Godwin’s law, look it up

The question is, why are they supporting people worse than Trump?
Because the new guy will always be worse than the former guy. That’s how it works with you. Mitt Romney was going to put black people back in chains and he is practically a democrat. Trump was “literally hitler” yet he isn’t as bad as ________ (whoever is in power/close to power that the democrats don’t like)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT