ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Latest Dinner Guest: Nick Fuentes, White Supremacist

This isn’t about what’s best for Democrats. Trump 2024 would be a disaster for this country. An absolute disaster. If two competent people lead the Democratic and Republican tickets in 2024 we will be ok either way.
The GOP offers nothing in terms of solutions for this country.

So if Merica wants governance and leadership, the Dems absolutely need to win.

Just watch the next two years in the House and the Republican revenge tour.

There’s a whole world of arguments outside of Hawkeye report. Your NC insult means nothing to me, I don’t know who you are talking about.
Well, you said "these back and forths" - if not here, what site are you talking about?

LOL - this is so NC.

Reactions: Rudolph
Well, you said "these back and forths" - if not here, what site are you talking about?

LOL - this is so NC.
Political back and forths. You aren’t aware of any other sites where people engage in conversations? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.? I feel like you are being thick on purpose

Sorry, no NC here

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Because the new guy will always be worse than the former guy. That’s how it works with you. Mitt Romney was going to put black people back in chains and he is practically a democrat. Trump was “literally hitler” yet he isn’t as bad as ________ (whoever is in power/close to power that the democrats don’t like)

No, it's because they keep embracing worse people. At this point, they are literally arguing over who should get the support of the worst our society has to offer. All I can figure is either you are blinded by your loyalty to the GOP, you realize it and don't care or you fully support it.

The GOP can rot in hell. Luckily at some point it will. Unfortunately, they'll do everything they can to take everyone else with them.

No, it's because they keep embracing worse people. At this point, they are literally arguing over who should get the support of the worst our society has to offer. All I can figure is either you are blinded by your loyalty to the GOP, you realize it and don't care or you fully support it.

The GOP can rot in hell. Luckily at some point it will. Unfortunately, they'll do everything they can to take everyone else with them.
As someone who lives in Florida after many years in a very liberal area, I fully support the governance here. I’m far from the only one. Straight conservatism and very approved. You should leave your bubble

“Rot in hell,” that’s nice of you. Maybe you can move to Ukraine where they have outlawed the opposition party.

Its astonishing that the leader of the Republican party is openly collaborating with an extreme white nationaist AND NOT A SINGLE GOP SENATOR OR OTHER TOP GOP OFFICIAL REGISTERS AN OBJECTION !!

This confirms two suspected post-election developments:

1) as you stated, Trump is consolidating his grip on the party by shoring up support among the bigots and racists, a large segment of the party; and

2) the so-called "traditional conservative" wing of the party is still scared shitless of Trump and his core suppoters to register even a mild complaint (in public).

dOrz87Z.jpg

I see that Trump is lying and says he had no idea who Fuentes is until after the dinner at Mar A Lago, which was excellent, by the way, and many, many people were there that night.
Complete strangers don’t wind up passing Secret Service background checks and a heads up to the staff. Even as dysfunctional as Trump’s staff is. Fuentes ate with Trump because he relentlessly praises Trump. That’s all that it takes to sit with Trump at dinner.

Ben is complete DB usually, but he makes a good point:

Bozo tries to save himself with the Orange Jesus crowd by playing the BOTH SIDES card at the end

One of the few elected GQP to condemn this. He isn't up for re-election until 2026

The silence from the Right has been deafening. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. He said he enjoyed sexually assaulting women. He's made racists and anti-Semitic comments himself. This is who Trump is, and this is who Trump's most passionate supporters are.
The GOP has lost it's way. It's the party of Trump and MTG now, and they are fine with guys like Fuentes.

I gotta laugh that Goldy voted twice for this garbage.
Like the former poster Lone Clone, Goldy, "Had no choice".
We knew who Trump was in 2015 and 2016. He was a racist and had a history of saying anti-Semitic things already. But, sure, I'll give them a pass because they were just being brand loyal in 2016. 2020 was Cons showing their true colors.

And it's a beautiful bed. Very large. Many people are saying the largest and most beautiful ever. Done more for beds than anyone in history.
Here's the thing.

D's are celebrating the mid-terms. Rightly so because it was historically bad for the opposition party.

BUT.....the R's took back the house with that huge anchor around their neck. That should give D's a little pause but it hasn't.

If the R's can somehow extricate themselves from Trump in 2024 it could mean some serious ass whoopin coming the D's way.....

Having said that...I think the R's are incapable of extricating themselves but if they do....

The GOP offers nothing in terms of solutions for this country.

So if Merica wants governance and leadership, the Dems absolutely need to win.

Just watch the next two years in the House and the Republican revenge tour.
This. There aren’t competent Republicans right now. They bent the knee like cowards for power. They have no interest in governing or they would do it. 400 bills sent to McConnell and he voted on zero of them. They have no interest in doing anything for everyday Americans.

Trump is just being trump. He cares about one thing and that's him. He's been doing this from the beginning, When he says there are good people on both sides, he doesn't mean actual good people but rather "good for him" people. This dinner is just another example. he'd sell out anyone to better himself. Just ask his VP. When someone is will to kill their VP, that's some crazy sh!t. What's crazier is the people that voted for him.

It's really too bad that republicans have this thing for bad people. They'll just move from trump to desantis and end up with someone worse.

Here's the thing.

D's are celebrating the mid-terms. Rightly so because it was historically bad for the opposition party.

BUT.....the R's took back the house with that huge anchor around their neck. That should give D's a little pause but it hasn't.

If the R's can somehow extricate themselves from Trump in 2024 it could mean some serious ass whoopin coming the D's way.....

Having said that...I think the R's are incapable of extricating themselves but if they do....

The republican party can't be fixed because there's too many crazies in the group and they're not going away. There truly is a mental health crisis in this country, I know, I have a relative that's part of the crazies. My relative is now a common republican when he/she used to be the exception. The republicans think the crazies will go away just like how they thought trump would go away, but that's not going to happen. Some of the nuts started showing up before trump and they will remain after.

The republican party can't be fixed because there's too many crazies in the group and they're not going away. There truly is a mental health crisis in this country, I know, I have a relative that's part of the crazies. My relative is now a common republican when he/she used to be the exception. The republicans think the crazies will go away just like how they thought trump would go away, but that's not going to happen. Some of the nuts started showing up before trump and they will remain after.
D's better not bank on that...might want to study why they still lost the house v a dysfunctional R party. Maybe make some adjustments accordingly and not bank on the fact the R's will remain crazy.

D's better not bank on that...might want to study why they still lost the house v a dysfunctional R party. Maybe make some adjustments accordingly and not bank on the fact the R's will remain crazy.

I'm not talking about whether the D's or R's win. I'm strictly talking about the republican party and whether it will ever be normal again.

I'm not talking about whether the D's or R's win. I'm strictly talking about the republican party and whether it will ever be normal again.
Fair enough...I just think the main mistake both these parties make is that whatever advantage they have in one election is a "mandate" or an advantage they'll have moving forward. Shit changes....always does. Banking on the R's being dysfunctional without some self reflection is a recipe for a potential L for the D's.

Fair enough...I just think the main mistake both these parties make is that whatever advantage they have in one election is a "mandate" or an advantage they'll have moving forward. Shit changes....always does. Banking on the R's being dysfunctional without some self reflection is a recipe for a potential L for the D's.
It will take massive fundamental change for the republican party that will start with ending their complete obstructionism. It will also require that they actually propose reasonable policy that resonate with the majority of people but that will mean dismissing the far right base they have that finances them. I don't see it happening for a long time.

I also think the "mandate" thing is stupid. It's more about what people currently care about (good and bad) for the moment. And that usually is controlled by social media, which is a disaster. It's hard for politicians to react to the needs of the public when the public doesn't know what they need. That's where trump and many other republicans had a master plan, don't try to figure out what the public wants/needs, but rather tell the public what to care about. It certainly worked for a large percentage of the people.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Like the former poster Lone Clone, Goldy, "Had no choice".
We knew who Trump was in 2015 and 2016. He was a racist and had a history of saying anti-Semitic things already. But, sure, I'll give them a pass because they were just being brand loyal in 2016. 2020 was Cons showing their true colors.

They were just like too many abused and beaten wives, they thought they could change him. They figured once he became president, he would act presidential. Instead it was week after week of total chaos.

ADVERTISEMENT