ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s speech on the country’s Independence Day

There will be some nice code words thrown in tonight for his MAGAts. “Heritage”, “history”, and “culture” will (of course) refer to a white-washed (pun intended) version of U.S. history.

Laughable that his take would even suggest a bridging a national division. The division is precisely what got him elected in ‘16...and 3 1/2 years later, it’s rinse and repeat.

There will be some nice code words thrown in tonight for his MAGAts. “Heritage”, “history”, and “culture” will (of course) refer to a white-washed (pun intended) version of U.S. history.

Laughable that his take would even suggest a bridging a national division. The division is precisely what got him elected in ‘16...and 3 1/2 years later, it’s rinse and repeat.
Not even trying to appeal to moderates. I'm completely befuddled on his reelection strategy. The blueprint has to be Rove's 2004 model. But I'm not sure his base is large enough for that. Plus Dubya's Economy was decent.

Reactions: billanole
Not even trying to appeal to moderates. I'm completely befuddled on his reelection strategy. The blueprint has to be Rove's 2004 model. But I'm not sure his base is large enough for that. Plus Dubya's Economy was decent.
His re-election strategy is fairly simple.

He knows he can’t build his base; he has a ceiling of voters that would require an alignment of voting like 2016 to succeed. He’s incapable of increasing his ceiling, so he will work to reduce the ceiling of Biden by suppressing voters, appealing to 3rd party candidates to bite into Biden’s base.

He’s not trying to gain voters. He’s turning to reducIng the number who would vote for Biden.

1co0kx.jpg

Reactions: mstp1992
I’m right, and you know it. Only a really stupid person who does not care about the future of our country would support Trump. The man is pure evil.

Trump isn't smart enough to be evil.

Just stop with the hysterics.

Is Melania going to demonstrate the proper beej technique as part of the festivities?
That is not in her contract. Hand holding in public four times a year, no smiling, no divorce until after Don leaves office, and she gets months long unexplained absences in return. That’s what she is bound to.

Reactions: jasonrann
That is not in her contract. Hand holding in public four times a year, no smiling, no divorce until after Don leaves office, and she gets months long unexplained absences in return. That’s what she is bound to.
I truly feel sorry for you 2am and this is the mush that comes out of you're brain.

A First Lady has one job. Pick something and champion it. Have we had a First Lady in living memory who did less for her (laughable) chosen cause?

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
A First Lady has one job. Pick something and champion it. Have we had a First Lady in living memory who did less for her (laughable) chosen cause?

The problem is, any cause she's brought up is in direct conflict with her husband's policies. That won't fly.

I mean, part of me feels sorry for her, because I doubt "First Lady" was in their original agreement. On the flip side, she knew what she was getting into with everything else.

The problem is, any cause she's brought up is in direct conflict with her husband's policies. That won't fly.

I mean, part of me feels sorry for her, because I doubt "First Lady" was in their original agreement. On the flip side, she knew what she was getting into with everything else.
True.
Melania with staff:

I could just continue Ms. Obama's work.

*chuckle* Obama?

How about affordable housing?

*snicker* Not for minorities...amirite?

Gun violence?

Oh please Mrs. Trump!

Please don't call me that. I know...cyberbullying!

giphy.gif

YES! Go with that!!

Last edited:
I truly feel sorry for you 2am and this is the mush that comes out of you're brain.
I feel sorry that you are so old and angry. ;)
Is it your opinion that their marriage is built upon love and mutual respect?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT