ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 14th Amendment ballot eligibility challenger arrested on federal tax fraud charges

200w.gif

Castro doesn't seem too bright. Why bring attention to yourself when you're being pursued by the IRS? That doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Do you ever make sense?

Considering you're making a post about politicians commiting fraud, my question makes perfect sense since Trump has been found guilty of tax fraud and other crimes in New York. Curious what you have to say about that and I especially look forward to hearing how you excuse it because its Trump.

I await your non-answer, deflection, or name calling reply.

Does it ever end with you people?! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤”

I guess pay your fair share only applies to Republicans.
Remember when a bunch of Conservative grifters got nailed by the IRS and these whiny right wing con artists went crying to everyone that the IRS was a weapon of the left? Guess that was yet another Republican lie.

• Haha
Considering you're making a post about politicians commiting fraud, my question makes perfect sense since Trump has been found guilty of tax fraud and other crimes in New York. Curious what you have to say about that and I especially look forward to hearing how you excuse it because its Trump.

I await your non-answer, deflection, or name calling reply.
Steve Biff of Wichita, KS was found guilty of urinating in public, but I fail to see that connection to this breaking news of national significance either. TDS much?

Steve Biff of Wichita, KS was found guilty of urinating in public, but I fail to see that connection to this breaking news of national significance either. TDS much?
So you went with deflection, very predictable.

He learned how to not pay his taxes from the Biden family lol seriously though, dems need to get their house in order. Fani Willis is sleeping with the help and enriching him/herself on the Tax payer dime after coordinating the trump attacks with the white house (yes, the visitor logs prove this). The people going after trump are themselves corrupt turds, but as long as they attack who the left perceives as enemies their voters don't care. People of minimal moral standard.

What would you call what you did, brain surgeon?
What did I do? I asked a fair and valid question. If tax fraud is so bad, why aren't you posting your outrage over Trumps tax fraud, of which he has been found guilty in a court of law. I am wanting to hear how you explain outrage over a ballot challenger of Trump, to Trump himself, who was the POTUS. I understand being reasonable isn't your thing so I have low expectations for anything thoughtful response.

Also, you responded with name calling, that is 2 out of 3 of my predicted responses. Now just reply with a non-answer and you'll have completed the trifecta.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
What did I do? I asked a fair and valid question. If tax fraud is so bad, why aren't you posting your outrage over Trumps tax fraud, of which he has been found guilty in a court of law. I am wanting to hear how you explain outrage over a ballot challenger of Trump, to Trump himself, who was the POTUS. I understand being reasonable isn't your thing so I have low expectations for anything thoughtful response.

Also, you responded with name calling, that is 2 out of 3 of my predicted responses. Now just reply with a non-answer and you'll have completed the trifecta.
If it's so bad, they shouldn't have to have known tax cheats attempting to get him off the ballot because no one will vote for him? I'm done going back and forth with your brainwashed marxist ass. Go have a glass of Drano and enjoy what's left of your life.......

Youā€™re dealing with a mindless NPC here. He canā€™t answer you because logic is impossible for people like he and Scruddy. Cult leader Trump = Good. People who donā€™t support cult leader = bad. Itā€™s all about Trump keeping power for straight white male Christians. They are as simple minded as that.

• Haha
Youā€™re dealing with a mindless NPC here. He canā€™t answer you because logic is impossible for people like he and Scruddy. Cult leader Trump = Good. People who donā€™t support cult leader = bad. Itā€™s all about Trump keeping power for straight white male Christians. They are as simple minded as that.
Don't you have 10 year olds to convince they need castration?

I notice you didn't comment on the tax fraud taking place here for some reason and defaulted to personal attacks immediately. Fascinating.

Oh I know I'll never get a fair answer from him, just like to press him to back up his assertions and then watch when the childish name calling and deflections come back at me. But you're right, I shouldn't waste my time with people who have no thoughts of their own, and only rely on party talking points to argue with.

Oh I know I'll never get a fair answer from him, just like to press him to back up his assertions and then watch when the childish name calling and deflections come back at me. But you're right, I shouldn't waste my time with people who have no thoughts of their own, and only rely on party talking points to argue with.
Lol you're glazing Menace who offers nothing but personal attacks and then claim people who behave this way are "childish" in the same train of thought. Fascinating.

I notice you didn't comment on the tax fraud taking place here for some reason and defaulted to personal attacks immediately. Fascinating.

Lol you're glazing Menace who offers nothing but personal attacks and then claim people who behave this way are "childish" in the same train of thought. Fascinating.
The difference between left and right in America is that the left wants anyone on any area of the political spectrum to face justice. Conservatives think they deserve to be above the law. ā€œJusticeā€ is for Blacks, gays, the poor, and liberals only.

The difference between left and right in America is that the left wants anyone on any area of the political spectrum to face justice. Conservatives think they deserve to be above the law. ā€œJusticeā€ is for Blacks, gays, the poor, and liberals only.
Hunter biden says hi. Try not being such a dunce in the future, Menace. Your words couldn't be amy more hollow and fake.

Hunter biden says hi. Try not being such a dunce in the future, Menace. Your words couldn't be amy more hollow and fake.

*facepalm*

Scruddy from 4 minutes ago:

Scruddy from one minute prior to this post:

Hunter biden says hi. Try not being such a dunce in the future, Menace. Your words couldn't be more hollow and fake.

• Haha
Hunter needs to pay for his crimes. Do I care about him wanting to testify publicly instead of privately in that joke of a GOP Congress. No, especially when he went in to testify and Republicans refused to ask questions. They know itā€™s a farce to nullify the fact Trump is a crook.

*facepalm*

Hunter biden says hi. Try not being such a dunce in the future, Menace. Your words couldn't be more hollow and fake.
Theyā€™re clowns. MAGAts are morons.

*facepalm*

Entire point went soaring over your head. Shocking. I see that you're a good cultist though and still refuse to acknowledge that Menace does nothing but name call himself.
Theyā€™re clowns. MAGAts are morons.
Fanni Willis says hi too

Entire point went soaring over your head. Shocking. I see that you're a good cultist though and still refuse to acknowledge that Menace does nothing but name call himself.
I provide far more credible sources, context, and honesty to discussions than you are capable of, being that you are a mindless propaganda parrot.

I provide far more credible sources, context, and honesty to discussions than you are capable of, being that you are a mindless propaganda parrot.
You've provided none of that in this thread. I have no doubt you're a scholar in your own mind, if nowhere else though.

Fanni Willis says hi too

Its hard to feel your point is credible when moments later you do exactly what you accuse the other guy of doing.

I think most of us here are adults, at least in age. If you're going to make claims and say things, be ready to back them up. If you want to win an arguement (and you don't change anyones mind when it comes to politics) we should be bring facts and evidence to the table and having meaningful discussions. Instead claims are thrown out and then names called when asked to back them up. That is indeed very childish. It makes me wonder how some of you GIA people handle yourselves in real life. Must be a lonely existence for some.

Its hard to feel your point is credible when moments later you do exactly what you accuse the other guy of doing.

I think most of us here are adults, at least in age. If you're going to make claims and say things, be ready to back them up. If you want to win an arguement (and you don't change anyones mind when it comes to politics) we should be bring facts and evidence to the table and having meaningful discussions. Instead claims are thrown out and then names called when asked to back them up. That is indeed very childish. It makes me wonder how some of you GIA people handle yourselves in real life. Must be a lonely existence for some.
I'm just enjoying that your rant about name calling is literally describing the only thing Menace has contributed to this thread and you both are still ignoring that fact completely. Carry on with your days, boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT