ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: A General Who Has Seen Soldiers Die Said My “Pussy” Tape Response Was Bravest Thing He’d Seen

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Should be no surprise since he called our fallen soldiers "losers" and "suckers".

I hope this is Pepsi because it needs to be posted ad nauseam.

“A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, locker room talk! It’s locker talk! What the hell?! Locker room talk!” – Trump, with yet another fake “Sir” story, last night at the New York Young Republicans Club gala. And it was Anderson Cooper who asked him about the pussy tape that night, not a woman.

Should be no surprise since he called our fallen soldiers "losers" and "suckers".

I hope this is Pepsi because it needs to be posted ad nauseam.

“A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, locker room talk! It’s locker talk! What the hell?! Locker room talk!” – Trump, with yet another fake “Sir” story, last night at the New York Young Republicans Club gala. And it was Anderson Cooper who asked him about the pussy tape that night, not a woman.

Jfc.

This should be the first question from opponents in every GOP debate and presidential debate going forward:

”Mr. Trump, who exactly was the general who told you that when you said “locker room talk”, in regard to you previously saying you could grab a woman by the pussy whenever you wanted, that it was braver than soldiers he witnessed dying to his left and right?

“A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, Pepsi! What the hell?! Pepsi!”

Reactions: BrianNole777
This should be the first question from opponents in every GOP debate and presidential debate going forward:

”Mr. Trump, who exactly was the general who told you that when you said “locker room talk”, in regard to you previously saying you could grab a woman by the pussy whenever you wanted, that it was braver than soldiers he witnessed dying to his left and right?
Republicans don't need their leading candidate to answer questions. They're more than fine letting him tell be a dictator with zero scrutiny.

Name of said general has been leaked....

FVlubWDUAAAxTUu.png

Trump has the best stories...the best! Just tremendous stories.

Anyone that disagrees is a disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT