ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Melania are so in love

Is that footage from the last day or two? I'd seen it elsewhere, too - but assumed it was old film because trump made his way down the stairs in a somewhat normal fashion.

Reactions: lucas80
I wonder if he will go even younger on the next Mrs. Trump.

1c2ad957d7b5afba18613500948d95e02a8a0043.jpeg

Lol. Her dress started popping up so she went to hold it down with her right hand. Then she remembered she was in heels and needed her right hand to hold onto the railing. Then used her left hand to hold her dress down.

Reactions: TJ8869
Lol. Her dress started popping up so she went to hold it down with her right hand. Then she remembered she was in heels and needed her right hand to hold onto the railing. Then used her left hand to hold her dress down.
Looks like we’ve got ourselves a tan dress scandal.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Is that why she also turned away from him and then quickly moved down the stairs to get away from him? All the wind?

Reactions: lucas80
No doubt about it, she actually brushed his hand away twice in that clip. Have they shared the same bed since before Barron was born? I kinda doubt it.

Is that footage from the last day or two? I'd seen it elsewhere, too - but assumed it was old film because trump made his way down the stairs in a somewhat normal fashion.

I think this one is new but this isn't new behavior from her, she has done it more than once in the past. She sold her soul and now is a prisoner of Trump.

I really don't like threads like these. Does anyone really believe a once-young super model married Donald Trump because he was charming and handsome? I don't think too many people believe Melania married for love, so I see little purpose in highlighting stuff like this.

Plus, they have a kid together. I think it's best to stay away from bringing a politician's family into attacks. If you disliked the attacks on Michelle Obama and the Obama girls, you should be opposed to this.

Reactions: Caravaggio Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT