ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Announces 18-Day Vacation At His Golf Club

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
http://www.joemygod.com/2017/07/22/trump-announces-18-day-vacation-golf-club/
From the Washington Journal:
"Poor baby Donnie. The president is exhausted, having worked hard for six months to ban Muslims from entering the United States, fail to pass legislation to strip healthcare from 22 million Americans, and attack the free press. It makes sense that after having worked his tiny little orange fingers to the bone trying to destroy the United States, Trump would need a vacation. He’ll be able to relax, recharge and come back to the White House ready to double down on his misguided, nihilistic agenda."

Trump can sign a bill from anywhere, too. He doesn't have to be in D.C. to do that.
The point seems to have escaped yu that Trump called out Congress to stay and work. Now he is bailing on them. Why doesn't he roll up those famous deal making sleeves and get involved? We all know why. He hates hard work, details, and stuff that doesn't have a shiny name plate with his name on it.

During his 18 day vacation, President Trump has
invited Marie Osmond to be his diet tutor. He
hopes to lose 10 pounds on the NutriSystem diet.
Melania will be in charge of physical fitness in the
bedroom where he can burn calories doing the
deed. This has been labeled an M & M vacation.

Reactions: h-hawk
Trump doing what he does best...being a douche and avoiding the press who sometimes ask tough questions.

Let the new guy handle the criticism.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The point seems to have escaped yu that Trump called out Congress to stay and work. Now he is bailing on them. Why doesn't he roll up those famous deal making sleeves and get involved? We all know why. He hates hard work, details, and stuff that doesn't have a shiny name plate with his name on it.
So you want Trump to make a deal with Republican law makers to repeal the ACA? I wish you would make up your mind.

Damn. I thought he was springing for an 18 day golf vacation at his resort for anyone that was interested.

Guess I'll just have to keep paying for my own effin' golf then. :mad:

So you want Trump to make a deal with Republican law makers to repeal the ACA? I wish you would make up your mind.
What point are you trying to make? Trump has been absent from the negotiations that cover 1/6 of the US economy and affects basically all citizens in some way.
Yes! I want him to get off of his dead ass and engage in the process. Instead he is in hiding because he promised a lot, and then suddenly figured out it's hard.

What point are you trying to make? Trump has been absent from the negotiations that cover 1/6 of the US economy and affects basically all citizens in some way.
Yes! I want him to get off of his dead ass and engage in the process. Instead he is in hiding because he promised a lot, and then suddenly figured out it's hard.
So you want him to accomplish his agenda? I was kinda hoping most of it would just die.

So you want him to accomplish his agenda? I was kinda hoping most of it would just die.
He needs to be involved. As much as it pains me he is the President. A small sliver of me thinks he is so willing to have a big signing ceremony he would reach out to moderate Dems and make a deal.
The rest of me thinks he is lazy, narcissistic, and without core beliefs beyond grabbing p$$&y and making money.

Trump doing what he does best...being a douche and avoiding the press who sometimes ask tough questions.

Let the new guy handle the criticism.

Obozo would go on Letterman and have him ask the tough questions!! What's your favorite color?! What did you eat for dinner Mr.Obozo?! HYPOCRITE

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/07/22/trump-announces-18-day-vacation-golf-club/
From the Washington Journal:
"Poor baby Donnie. The president is exhausted, having worked hard for six months to ban Muslims from entering the United States, fail to pass legislation to strip healthcare from 22 million Americans, and attack the free press. It makes sense that after having worked his tiny little orange fingers to the bone trying to destroy the United States, Trump would need a vacation. He’ll be able to relax, recharge and come back to the White House ready to double down on his misguided, nihilistic agenda."

Wait...where's Paul Ryan gonna be for the next 2+ weeks....
C_rFfSwUIAEYHV5.jpg

:eek:

Reactions: ParkerHawk
During his 18 day vacation, President Trump has
invited Marie Osmond to be his diet tutor. He
hopes to lose 10 pounds on the NutriSystem diet.
Melania will be in charge of physical fitness in the
bedroom where he can burn calories doing the
deed.
This has been labeled an M & M vacation.
What "deed" do you speak of?

All that money and his idea of a vacation is going to live at his golf course for 2 and a half weeks?

I guess maybe he's limited in where he can go because he's the president but seems like I could come up with a better vacation then that.

And there's another reason too. I'm trying to remember what it is.

Oh yeah, he's clueless and having him"get involved" with trying to get work done would be like taking your son or daughter to work for the day.

All that money and his idea of a vacation is going to live at his golf course for 2 and a half weeks?

I guess maybe he's limited in where he can go because he's the president but seems like I could come up with a better vacation then that.

Come on man, this is the same "billionaire" who likes a well done steak with ketchup.

Reactions: jasonrann
Come on man, this is the same "billionaire" who likes a well done steak with ketchup.

I did not know that about Trump.

Not one of those guys that thinks steak needs to be rare and bloody to be good. Shoot we invented fire and heat for a reason. (I prefer Medium myself but I don't see what the problem is with people who actually want their steak cooked.) But Ketchup on a steak? Uggg

ADVERTISEMENT