ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Announces 18-Day Vacation At His Golf Club

During his 18 day vacation, President Trump has
invited Marie Osmond to be his diet tutor. He
hopes to lose 10 pounds on the NutriSystem diet.
Melania will be in charge of physical fitness in the
bedroom where he can burn calories doing the
deed. This has been labeled an M & M vacation.
Even with separate bedrooms?

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/07/22/trump-announces-18-day-vacation-golf-club/
From the Washington Journal:
"Poor baby Donnie. The president is exhausted, having worked hard for six months to ban Muslims from entering the United States, fail to pass legislation to strip healthcare from 22 million Americans, and attack the free press. It makes sense that after having worked his tiny little orange fingers to the bone trying to destroy the United States, Trump would need a vacation. He’ll be able to relax, recharge and come back to the White House ready to double down on his misguided, nihilistic agenda."

How did he accrue so much vacation time in only 6 months?

Yep.

The digital pen.

Or....

64-crayons.jpg

Reactions: mstp1992
Trump can sign a bill from anywhere, too. He doesn't have to be in D.C. to do that.

Not that Trump cares about optics, but I'm sure he'll take full credit for working hard with legislators if anything is passed while he is on vacation.

He needs to be involved. As much as it pains me he is the President. A small sliver of me thinks he is so willing to have a big signing ceremony he would reach out to moderate Dems and make a deal.
The rest of me thinks he is lazy, narcissistic, and without core beliefs beyond grabbing p$$&y and making money.

Sadly, I think Trump was the only salvation this past November. I did not vote for him....but something might get done. Sadly, he has been such an ass and douche bag about it, he has alienated EVERYONE he needs to get along with in order to accomplish something.
He is a NY City Democrat and his leanings are to spend other folks money. This is an instinct that repulses Republicans to their core.

Announcing an 18 day vacation...

What ever happened to the element of surprise and keeping them guessing?

Reactions: ChrisVarick

Honestly he won and that is all I think he really wanted, he didn't really want to be POTUS he just wanted to win. It is who he is, I REALLY don't think he will want to be POTUS in 2020, I could see him not even running for reelection. He is just going to spike the FB and say, UNDEFEATED bc that is what Trump does.

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT