ADVERTISEMENT

Trump asks Supreme Court to stop release of his tax returns

Weird how you and your buddies said the exact same thing about the 1/6 Commission...
My buddies?

I've schooled you on this topic many times, including posting links to every conceivable tax form that Trump could have filed and asked you to tell us where the damning information could be found.

Tell us once and for all where that is. You've had 5 or 6 years to find the form.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So, genius. The IRS is an investigatory/prosecretory agency now. Hmm. You must have been "taught" this by Fox News. JFC.
They absolutely investigate. Copied this from the IRS website. Looks like the turn it over to the justice department for prosecution.

So are you saying congress will be more detailed than they are?

The Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division conducts criminal investigations regarding alleged violations of the Internal Revenue Code, the Bank Secrecy Act and various money laundering statutes. The findings of these investigations are referred to the Department of Justice for recommended prosecution.

They absolutely investigate. Copied this from the IRS website. Looks like the turn it over to the justice department for prosecution.
You made the same claims for the 1/6 Commission vs. the FBI

That didn't turn out so good, did it?

#Doesn'tKnowHowMoneyLaunderingWorks
LoL. Moving the goal post again, are you? You are the one who repeatedly said we could find out who Trump does business with on his tax returns.

So... how will Trump's tax returns help us figure out if he's laundering money?

Maybe you should watch Breaking Bad or Ozark. YOU might learn something.

Yep

Same posters who post the same crap you are here.
Yeah, I stay out of the 1/6 commission stuff. It doesn't seem they've found anything that wasn't already known, or led to any significant prosecutions. You can keep fapping to each one of the posts in that thread if you want. It's been about the same waste of time as the Benghazi and Hillary e-mail server investigations.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
It's been about the same waste of time as the Benghazi and Hillary e-mail server investigations.

Weird. There were ZERO INDICTMENTS over "Hillary" and "Benghazi".
In comparison, there have been hundreds of indictments and jail sentences over the 1/6 riots

Odd that you'd think this "Whataboutism" is remotely comparable.

The lack of indictments doesn't equal innocence, anymore than the presence of indictments equals guilt...

So are you saying congress will be more detailed than they are?

The Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division conducts criminal investigations regarding alleged violations of the Internal Revenue Code, the Bank Secrecy Act and various money laundering statutes. The findings of these investigations are referred to the Department of Justice for recommended prosecution.

Of course, it goes without saying the IRS investigates. The audit function is an investigatory tool and anytime it looks into records it serves an investigatory function. I was remiss by saying it was not an investigation agency, but I didn't feel I had to prefix it by saying its primary purpose was not investigation.

You are correct but it doesn't change the context. He is a fraud and a criminal. You defend him and will drink the Kool Aid.

Of course, it goes without saying the IRS investigates. The audit function is an investigatory tool and anytime it looks into records it serves an investigatory function. I was remiss by saying it was not an investigation agency, but I didn't feel I had to prefix it by saying its primary purpose was not investigation.

You are correct but it doesn't change the context. He is a fraud and a criminal. You defend him and will drink the Kool Aid.
This is one of the moments where I say I like pancakes and you start yelling that I hate waffles.

I’m not going defend Trump. I’m only saying that those tax returns have been reviewed in great detail by the IRS. To think that the morons in the house are going to find something that the IRS missed is foolish. The purpose to to obtain them and leak details to the press for political gain.

• Haha
This is one of the moments where I say I like pancakes and you start yelling that I hate waffles.

I’m not going defend Trump. I’m only saying that those tax returns have been reviewed in great detail by the IRS. To think that the morons in the house are going to find something that the IRS missed is foolish. The purpose to to obtain them and leak details to the press for political gain.

The IRS hasn't reviewed the Orange Turd's finances or few of the high roller cheats, b/c they don't have the resources. This is the reason for the proposed 87,000 IRS auditors; not to go after moms and pops. Recovering billions of dollars easily recovers the costs, however bitter it sits with Republicans.

Political gain? JFC, he announced his bid for President. What do you think this is?

And Ihhawk you defend the Orange Turd on every subject at every level.

Weird. There were ZERO INDICTMENTS over "Hillary" and "Benghazi".
In comparison, there have been hundreds of indictments and jail sentences over the 1/6 riots

Odd that you'd think this "Whataboutism" is remotely comparable.
Yeah, lots of indictments, but all resulting from the FBI investigations. Keep moving the goalposts! It's truly your best talent, and you are the master.

• Haha
Yeah, lots of indictments, but all resulting from the FBI investigations
No

There are investigations that have arisen ONLY due to links found from the 1/6 Committee.
That committee has REFERRED information to DOJ for further investigation.

Yeah, lots of indictments, but all resulting from the FBI investigations. Keep moving the goalposts! It's truly your best talent, and you are the master.

Not my fight but Congress doesn't have prosecutive power.

Reactions: Joes Place
The IRS hasn't reviewed the Orange Turd's finances or few of the high roller cheats, b/c they don't have the resources. This is the reason for the proposed 87,000 IRS auditors; not to go after moms and pops. Recovering billions of dollars easily recovers the costs, however bitter it sits with Republicans.

Political gain? JFC, he announced his bid for President. What do you think this is?

And Ihhawk you defend the Orange Turd on every subject at every level.
No Way you believe that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT