ADVERTISEMENT

Trump asks Supreme Court to stop release of his tax returns

5 reasons Trump is trying to hide his returns.
And, as I have said before, if his returns showed he was super rich, super generous, and paid taxes he would have made the IRS print a copy for every man, woman, and and child and had the USPS deliver them.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/31/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html
It’s for sure the reason he doesn’t want it released.

It’s like when I was getting my divorce, on paper my ex made like $5,000 a year. You can hide all kinds of shit when you own your own business

What if the Republican candidate was Cheney, Kinzinger, or Romney?
They would be the Republican…so yes.

I think if Romney would have made the list as the top 5 presidents of all time if he has won in 2012. I wish he would have ran in 2016. He is a great person and man.

I’m not a fan of Adam or Cheney but if they were the Republican nominee I would absolutely vote for them

I believe it should be considered a conflict. They literally owe their position to him. I'm not sure what else would be a bigger conflict.
After they are sworn in, the POTUS has absolutely no control or influence over them. Justices owe no duty to the POTUS as a result of being appointed.

I'm a Democrat and I respect them. I think many others do as well. Neither of them want to become Democrats. The only group they've been unwelcomed to is their own party.
If they ran against a democrat in your area, you would vote against them every time.

Probably, but I would vote for them over any election denier. What about you? Would you vote for them over Trump or one of the others that claim the 2020 election was stolen?
Well I’m all in on Ron for 2024. There would be se weak I would vote for in the primary before Trump.

Well I’m all in on Ron for 2024. There would be se weak I would vote for in the primary before Trump.
What if Ron dropped out for some reason before the Florida primary? Would you vote for Kinzinger, Cheney, or Trump?

Reactions: cigaretteman
What if Ron dropped out for some reason before the Florida primary? Would you vote for Kinzinger, Cheney, or Trump?
Between those 3 it would be Trump. Luckly
I won’t have to worry about that. Those two won’t get any attention and their political careers are over.

Nikki Haley would be nice,

Why should his tax returns be turned over to the NYT?

It’s only going to show that he isnt a billionaire. To think the IRS hasn’t found illegal activity but Maxine Waters will is just comical
What is he hiding?

You keep deflecting from the question I asked you.

After they are sworn in, the POTUS has absolutely no control or influence over them. Justices owe no duty to the POTUS as a result of being appointed.
Sigh. Yes, I know. I think, if they had the integrity I would hope for in the SC, they would recuse themselves because, you know, they OWE THEIR APPOINTMENT TO TRUMP>

JFC

• Haha
Reactions: JMSBFD
Ignoring the fact that you completely missed the point - would you vote for David Duke if he were the republican candidate?

Or insert any white supremacist if that one doesn't register for you. JFC.
Idk who David Duke is. But, likely would not vote for a white supremacist. Although sleepy Joe does have a lot of smoke in that area.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Idk who David Duke is. But, likely would not vote for a white supremacist. Although sleepy Joe does have a lot of smoke in that area.
Laughing at you. Not only for claiming you don't know who David Duke is but for trying to equate Biden to those desecrations.

It's very obvious who you and ihh would vote for. It was rhetorical.

Let me know if you want me to explain rhetorical to you.

Laughing at you. Not only for claiming you don't know who David Duke is but for trying to equate Biden to those desecrations.

It's very obvious who you and ihh would vote for. It was rhetorical.

Let me know if you want me to explain rhetorical to you.
I really don’t know who he is. Believe it or not, I don’t know all of the lib go to figures to try to demonize half the country. I would not vote for a white supremacist, I was somewhat being facetious. Doesn’t mean I’d vote for their opponent, I just wouldn’t vote.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I really don’t know who he is. Believe it or not, I don’t know all of the lib go to figures to try to demonize half the country. I would not vote for a white supremacist, I was somewhat being facetious. Doesn’t mean I’d vote for their opponent, I just wouldn’t vote.
Let me summarize for you - "I'm an idiot".

That covers it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Let me summarize for you - "I'm an idiot".

That covers it.
Personal attacks as always when your idiotic argument is shoved straight back to where it came from. You don’t know me, have no clue where I stand on race issues, yet try to place me in one of your dumbass buckets of who someone is.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Personal attacks as always when your idiotic argument is shoved straight back to where it came from. You don’t know me, have no clue where I stand on race issues, yet try to place me in one of your dumbass buckets of who someone is.
I know you're a dumbass who lies and lies and lies.

You know nothing. Truly have no idea where I stand politically on most issues because I throw smokescreens out there and watch you squirm for fun.
We ALL know you're a huge liar. That you think you're fooling anyone, other than yourself, is hilarious.

Carry on. Is this a new record for posts in a day for you? LOL

We ALL know you're a huge liar. That you think you're fooling anyone, other than yourself, is hilarious.

Carry on. Is this a new record for posts in a day for you? LOL
Idk. The chief of dumb usually tracks it, tag his ass and see if he updated his spreadsheet.

Idk. The chief of dumb usually tracks it, tag his ass and see if he updated his spreadsheet.
Who knows WTF you're talking about now. I'm just engaging you because I know how much you need attention and I'm a giver. You're welcome.

Trump should actually consider the benefits of people realizing he's not wealthy.

The MAGAts might actually send him more $$$ for his ongoing legal expenses.

ADVERTISEMENT