ADVERTISEMENT

Trump assassination attempt

i shall assume that the return address matches those from the random seeds envelopes from a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Moral
Melanie.

DdlInUvX4AE4A5M

Mar-A-LaGo and his other resorts have to keep SS Agents up at night. If something bad is going to be attempted it will be there.

Last edited:
Can't open a package if your hand doesn't work. Trump beats us again with his 10 dimensional chess

Reactions: ping72
Sent teleprompter page as trump is addicted to them.
It said - "Press revolver to head and squeeze trigger." It hasn't worked yet either.

Someone took the time to figure out how to make ricin, actually produced it successfully, and didnt accidentally kill themselves making it, just said eff it I'll just mail it?

Thats like making a boat then just rolling into a river.

I guess they could have also just purchased it on the dark web.

Reactions: lucas80
Someone took the time to figure out how to make ricin, actually produced it successfully, and didnt accidentally kill themselves making it, just said eff it I'll just mail it?

Thats like making a boat then just rolling into a river.

I guess they could have also just purchased it on the dark web.
Stephen Miller is young enough to figure out how to use the dark web (can read about technology for more than 5 minutes).

Reactions: Moral
An arrest has been made. No details on the woman arrested, yet.

An arrest has been made. No details on the woman arrested, yet.

CNN says Canadian woman arrested trying to get into to US. Looks like she was trying to get into US after sending letter in the mail?

Tweet coming from Trump praising the FBI, postal investigators, and the brave men and women of the RCMP in 3...2...1...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT