ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Boat Parade At Okoboji

These boat parties happen everywhere. Successful people support the ideals that built this country, and Trump is the only one running for President that is on that same side. If you fear success and fail to take responsibilities for your own shortcomings, Biden is there for you. A lot of failure in this country based on polls.

There is only one responsible political party these days, and it sure as Hell isn't the Trump Republicans. Oh, and the ideals that built this country include respecting our Constitution that Trump has been in violation of since the minute he was sworn in and has trampled on at every opportunity, our separation of powers that Trump has made a mockery of and the rule of law, which Trump flaunts at every opportunity.

You couldn't afford the property taxes some of those "fat hicks" pay.

One of the two houses I own is in the ZIP code with the highest property tax rates in Iowa, and the other is in the fastest growing county in Indiana.

I'm pretty sure I could afford a double-wide in Spirit Lake.

Reactions: cigaretteman
One of the two houses I own is in the ZIP code with the highest property tax rates in Iowa, and the other is in the fastest growing county in Indiana.

I'm pretty sure I could afford a double-wide in Spirit Lake.
Most of those boaters have houses on the lake, not the worst house in a nice neighborhood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT