ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Boat Parade At Okoboji

Those old folks look like they’re having fun. Good for them. I hope they forget to vote.

Also, does Eric Branstad get much crap for killing two people? I didn’t realize he was very public. I figured he would be wanting the comfort of obscurity; maybe he’s been pretty comfortable regardless?

Those old folks look like they’re having fun. Good for them. I hope they forget to vote.

Also, does Eric Branstad get much crap for killing two people? I didn’t realize he was very public. I figured he would be wanting the comfort of obscurity; maybe he’s been pretty comfortable regardless?
Probably too drunk to remember he killed anybody.

Was in Okoboji last week to visit my 84 year old father. The level of denial about COVID-19 in Okoboji area was sad to see. Picked up food at Tweeters — not a single restaurant employee or sit down customer was wearing a mask.

My late Mother (who grew up in Okoboji and Spencer) is rolling over in her grave.

These boat parties happen everywhere. Successful people support the ideals that built this country, and Trump is the only one running for President that is on that same side. If you fear success and fail to take responsibilities for your own shortcomings, Biden is there for you. A lot of failure in this country based on polls.

No it isn't. It is good God fearing folks. Who are fed up with the Democrats and all of their BS.

337e0b57e094591766599f84fd6cd7e862ebb2b5.gifv

These boat parties happen everywhere. Successful people support the ideals that built this country, and Trump is the only one running for President that is on that same side. If you fear success and fail to take responsibilities for your own shortcomings, Biden is there for you. A lot of failure in this country based on polls.

Almost liked this as I thought it was the parody account. Almost.

Yes yes. How could we have forget those Okoboji boat party flotillas for Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan?! I remember them well.

ADVERTISEMENT