ADVERTISEMENT

tRump claims to have read Woodward’s book

SoFla-Hawkeye

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2001
He also claimed not to know the guy on tape. Said maybe he had his picture taken with him once but lots of people have their picture with him.

• Haha
Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
Since I just assume everything Trump says is a lie. I highly doubt he read the book. 99% chance he didn't read it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The odds of him actually having read the book last night fall somewhere between 0.000 and 0.0000
giphy.gif

President Bush reportedly read a couple of hundred books a year so it does not surprise me that President Trump at least scanned this one. It would have been an easy read since he was supposedly a participant in the story line.

... and based on what is being highlighted in the media, it probably is boring ... at least to anyone who is well-informed.

President Bush reportedly read a couple of hundred books a year so it does not surprise me that President Trump at least scanned this one. It would have been an easy read since he was supposedly a participant in the story line.

... and based on what is being highlighted in the media, it probably is boring ... at least to anyone who is well-informed.
jfc

Well, let's see. There have been dozens of books written about Trump, and he's given hundreds of interviews over the years, and he's never spoken about a passion for reading, or about his deeply held religious views for that matter. And, somehow, people will cling to the belief that he's well read, or a deeply religious man.

Considering Woodward's book is basically all based on the interviews Trump gave, Trump probably has a pretty good idea of what the book says. So, while he may not have actually read it (I mean, seriously, the guy doesn't read one page intelligence briefings), he probably has a pretty good understanding of its contents. Well, at least the understanding that he has created for himself in his mind at any rate.

Reactions: sober_teacher
The guy watches 10-12 hours of television a day. Aides have done away with briefing books because he doesn’t read. He can hardly read a teleprompter.

Zero chance he picks up a book for pleasure.

Reactions: BelemNole

Come on. Trump couldn't handle a daily briefing if it was longer than 1 page and he still doesn't read those.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT