ADVERTISEMENT

Trump complains about having to let in immigrants from "shithole" countries

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
Doesn't like that we have immigrants from countries with black and brown people. Wants more from countries like Norway.

And for the obvious response from the right that this is fake news, the WH already released a statement and didn't deny Trump said this. For the other obvious response from the right that he is correct, you suck.

I always thought that people who cheered for Joffrey were just trendy hipsters trying to be "that guy". I had no idea they actually were sadistic, twisted f***s and that there were enough of them to get somebody elected.

Doesn't like that we have immigrants from countries with black and brown people. Wants more from countries like Norway.

And for the obvious response from the right that this is fake news, the WH already released a statement and didn't deny Trump said this. For the other obvious response from the right that he is correct, you suck.

Another embarrassment for this nation. How much more of this are we going to take?

It may be true, but it not only is anonymously sourced, but the anonymous source wasn't present when the remark was allegedly made.

Trump might have said it; he might say anything. I would never say I didn't believe he wouldn't.

However, even Trump might be hesitant to use a term like that in front of a bunch of Democrats, especially when one of them was Durbin. I think a more likely explanation is that the "shithole countries" term came from the anonymous person who brief the anonymous people who leaked the story.

It may be true, but it not only is anonymously sourced, but the anonymous source wasn't present when the remark was allegedly made.

Trump might have said it; he might say anything. I would never say I didn't believe he wouldn't.

However, even Trump might be hesitant to use a term like that in front of a bunch of Democrats, especially when one of them was Durbin. I think a more likely explanation is that the "shithole countries" term came from the anonymous person who brief the anonymous people who leaked the story.

The WH didn't deny it. Here is their response.

The WH didn't deny it. Here is their response.

Was that in response to a question of whether he said "shithole countries"? I'm trying to figure out which Democrats were in the meeting. The OP mentions Durbin. The WH schedule for yesterday doesn't list any meetings with congressmen.

Again, I wouldn't put it past him. And whether it was racist or not, it was absolutely bound to be seen as racist in that context.

Well the 24 hour outrage news cycle has been set. Love how everyone is running with this like it is 100 percent fact when the source wasn’t even in the room.

First, see bab's post above.

Second, Here's a linked article talking about both this and his previous comments regarding a similar situation. Hint - There's a common thread and it isn't the sources.

Was that in response to a question of whether he said "shithole countries"? I'm trying to figure out which Democrats were in the meeting. The OP mentions Durbin. The WH schedule for yesterday doesn't list any meetings with congressmen.

Again, I wouldn't put it past him. And whether it was racist or not, it was absolutely bound to be seen as racist in that context.

The statement was in response to the WaPo story.

I think they better statement is we should only allow in people to this country that have skills thus more Asians and Europeans would be let in.

Yeah, the less racist statement. But no doubt was said as intended.

Well the 24 hour outrage news cycle has been set. Love how everyone is running with this like it is 100 percent fact when the source wasn’t even in the room.
Even FoxNews is carrying the story and has confirmed that Trump said it.

i-got-your-shithole.jpg

But honest question, why are we letting in mass immigration from shit hole countries?

And it isn't a racist comment at face value. A person with a racist mindset has to imply that blacks and Mexicans only come from shit hole countries. Why do you have that racist mindset?

Speaking of a racist shitty asshole......

This isn't a big deal at all, but it does underscore that Trump is just - at heart - a raging asshole.

Reactions: ihhawk

In front of a bunch of Republicans is ok though right?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Another embarrassment for this nation. How much more of this are we going to take?
I give you my blessing to pass your shame and embarrassment on to me. I will carry it for you so life becomes a little bit more tolerable for you.

Its also because he is correct. Don't bring people to the USA from shitty places across the world. There is no need to. Bring them from places where the people are educated and can fill high skill job needs.

Good reminder that inhawk once said he wouldn't hire black workers anymore because the one time he did the person didn't work out.

ADVERTISEMENT