ADVERTISEMENT

Trump fires Comey

Tomorrow's news - White House announces new uniform for Trump.
LUVjbXX.png

The green sash doesn't go with the uniform. Make it shiny gold.

The irony here is that there absolutely IS a legitimate rationale for canning him, based on the misstatements on HRC and the Weiner emails - and the fact that was probably what tipped the election to Trump in the end.

So, this very well could be above board - Comey probably isn't 'driving' the Russia investigation - that's other places, so getting rid of him isn't going to alter that whether there is anything 'there' or not.

It will, however, rile up the Dems and calls for impeaching him. Maybe that is the ploy....
I agree, and he should have been fired immediately after the Clinton fiasco, Having said that why now? There was nothing new in the info put out by the administration.

The irony here is that there absolutely IS a legitimate rationale for canning him, based on the misstatements on HRC and the Weiner emails - and the fact that was probably what tipped the election to Trump in the end.

So, this very well could be above board - Comey probably isn't 'driving' the Russia investigation - that's other places, so getting rid of him isn't going to alter that whether there is anything 'there' or not.

It will, however, rile up the Dems and calls for impeaching him. Maybe that is the ploy....
Better get back on the correct story line or face suspension from the resistance. :)

I think you probably have the best balanced post on the situation.

Independent special investigator needs to be appointed

Senate has requested financial records of Trump organization. Its not collusion they will eventually prove. It's money laundering by the Trump organization
money laundering is that thing that hills and bill did with the Clinton crime family foundation

Reactions: Herkmeister
Wasn't there a thread on HROT today from one of the liberals saying how Comey was in hot water from his testimony this week.

Wasn't there a thread on HROT today from one of the liberals saying how Comey was in hot water from his testimony this week.
libs are hysterical and confused. Either comey is a russian double agent or he married a trump daughter or is a bush

Yes because comey was sick at the thought he influenced the election. Questioning the Donald and his legitimacy will get you fired.

Reading this thread is amost as amusing as watching MSNBC report on it, although it's basically the same thing. The people who have been demanding Comey be fired for incompetence for a year are now wanting to impeach Trump for firing him.

While I might agree that taking Schumer's advice on anything should be an impeachable offense, I don't think this qualifies.

Helluva interesting story, though, only going to get more interesting. It might lead to a special prosecutor, which I think would be a good idea. But it certainly isn't going to end the FBI investigation -- the guy who's replacing Comey isn't exactly a Trumpster. This has nothing in common with the firing of Archibald Cox (and subsequent resignations of Richardson & Ruckleshaus).

One of the speculations is that Trump has wanted to fire Comey ever since he refused to bring charges against Hillary 'way back when, and was waiting until the new assistant AG -- Comey's immediate superior -- was confirmed.

As always, Trump went about it in a ham-handed fashion. I'm hearing now that Comey found out about it while he was giving a speech and the story was reported on TV. Wowser.

Reactions: Herkmeister

Joe, the Dems these days get riled up if the sun rises in the East and Trump is still in the White House (or in Florida....you know what I mean). One of the things this bombshell does is illustrate how nutso they've gotten. Hell, a week ago Hillary blamed him for giving Trump the election!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT