ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Forces Israel To Ban Visit By Omar and Tlaib

Netanyahu needs to be on the plane with Trump that flies into the side of the famous Mt. Rushmore. Sooner than later.

Reactions: millah_22
That makes no sense why ban them if they weren't going to visit Israel. Some people will believe anything.

Israel shouldn't ban them, but it is their country and they apparently don't like celebutants

FIFTed
Barring Members of Congress, who hate Israel, from visiting Israel damages US-Israel relations. Israel's Decision should be reversed.

Israel shouldn't ban them, but it is their country and they apparently don't like celebutants

FIFTed
Barring Members of Congress, who hate Israel, from visiting Israel damages US-Israel relations. Israel's Decision should be reversed.
Please link quotes were the congresswomen stated their hate for Israel or Jewish people. You might find some statements about Israeli policy or politicians, but you won't find statements of hate for the country or people of Israel.

Please link quotes were the congresswomen stated their hate for Israel or Jewish people. You might find some statements about Israeli policy or politicians, but you won't find statements of hate for the country or people of Israel.

You guys are so literal.

**** Israel (well Netenchockeontrumpsdickyu) and any magatard that actually supports US citizens from being barred to enter an “allied” country. trump is a gigantic tampon.

There were no quotes from the congresswomen in that tweet. Just a statement from American Israel Public Affairs Committee. I want to see the words that actually came from the women.

Trump takes Florida, Gohawks50 shocked.

Are you one of those Jews control the votes people?

No, I'm one of those people that knows Jews (like Cubans the last round) could swing South Florida/the state of Florida.

You one of those people that flips burger professionally?

Trump was quite literal. He stated they hate all Jewish people and Israel.

tenor.gif

No, I'm one of those people that knows Jews (like Cubans the last round) could swing South Florida/the state of Florida.

You one of those people that flips burger professionally?

Sorry, I thought you were hinting at the power of the Israeli PAC, it's one of those Jew conspiracy theories that are common on the right wing, like the Soros ones.

I don't flip burgers professionally, but I do like grilling burgers.

Does anyone think that any legitimate chance at any sort of peace in the region is possible so long as Israel continues to expand settlements in the West Bank for example?

Unfortunately there is no legitimate chance at any sort of peace as long as Israel exists. Many players in the region have the goal and desire to drive them into the sea.

Unfortunately there is no legitimate chance at any sort of peace as long as Israel exists. Many players in the region have the goal and desire to drive them into the sea.

I'll disagree, as Israel has managed to co-exist with several peacefully for decades now, Egypt being a prominent example.

It's not an easy nor short process, but a path to peace does exist. But Israel under Netanyahu has taken a sharp rightward turn the last few years, and things like the US recognizing their formal possession of the Golan Heights, and officially moving the embassy to Jerusalem, does not help.

I'll admit that the peace process is as broken now as it's ever been, but that doesn't mean its beyond hope of redemption.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Sorry, I thought you were hinting at the power of the Israeli PAC, it's one of those Jew conspiracy theories that are common on the right wing, like the Soros ones.

I don't flip burgers professionally, but I do like grilling burgers.

For the last 20 years I've had a number of buddies and their kids work for AIPAC, so no. That said AIPAC is strong and I believe they will go after the squad even though you guys think they are not anti-Israel. The Soros conspiracy I believe in.

Same.

I'll disagree, as Israel has managed to co-exist with several peacefully for decades now, Egypt being a prominent example.

It's not an easy nor short process, but a path to peace does exist. But Israel under Netanyahu has taken a sharp rightward turn the last few years, and things like the US recognizing their formal possession of the Golan Heights, and officially moving the embassy to Jerusalem, does not help.

I'll admit that the peace process is as broken now as it's ever been, but that doesn't mean its beyond hope of redemption.
www.congress.gov/104/plaws/publ45/PLAW-104pub145.pdf

For the last 20 years I've had a number of buddies and their kids work for AIPAC, so no. That said AIPAC is strong and I believe they will go after the squad even though you guys think they are not anti-Israel. The Soros conspiracy I believe in.

Same.

Have your buddies and friends ever commented on why they believe American Jews tend to vote for Democrats as opposed to Republicans? Why there are many more Dems than Reps in Congress that identify as Jewish?

I realize it's a pro Israeli PAC as opposed to pro Jewish, but you would think it would be highly correlated. I wonder if they're seeing a discontent between American Jews and their connection to Israel? I suppose that's the goal of the Birth Right trips.

They may well go after the squad, but the squad isn't running against Trump, although I'm sure that's how he'll frame it.

I don't doubt at all that you believe in the Soros conspiracies.

Have your buddies and friends ever commented on why they believe American Jews tend to vote for Democrats as opposed to Republicans? Why there are many more Dems than Reps in Congress that identify as Jewish?

I realize it's a pro Israeli PAC as opposed to pro Jewish, but you would think it would be highly correlated. I wonder if they're seeing a discontent between American Jews and their connection to Israel? I suppose that's the goal of the Birth Right trips.

They may well go after the squad, but the squad isn't running against Trump, although I'm sure that's how he'll frame it.

I don't doubt at all that you believe in the Soros conspiracies.

My Jewish buddies tend to be fairly liberal and Dems, and mostly aren't fans of Trump, but they really seem to dislike the Squad. So Trump has a foil and I think he knows it.

I've noticed a disconnect which I attribute to local politics vs international politics. I would think so on the trips.

They are often the face of DNC, rightly or wrongly, in social media, the news and for college age plus crowd. That said, why wouldn't Trump use that: no planes; no cows; Israel is evil; etc.

You shouldn't. That guys evil.

Last edited:
I'm not the one making claims I can't prove. If these statements from the Congresswomen exist show them if not you're just bluffing. I suggest you shy away from poker games.

AIPAC disagrees with you, but I would suggest you stay way from anything requiring critical thinking.

This is similar to the time Trump uninvited the Warriors (I think) to the White House, AFTER they said they wouldn't attend. It panders to his base, but makes him look small and petty to the rest of the world.
I thought it was the Eagles.

PF.01.03.19_faith.hill-00-.png

There are 34 congress members that identify as Jewish. Two of them are Republicans. What does that tell you about which party Jewish Americans support?
That tells you more about where Jewish Americans live...

I don’t hate Israel.

I think it shows tremendous weakness for Israel to bar two members of Congress for their speech and beliefs. What would show strength is welcoming Tlaib and Omar and trying to persuade them to abandon the views Israel finds offensive.

So you’d agree that many colleges in this country show tremendous weakness to ban conservatives for their speech and beliefs?

Reactions: hawkssox1
ADVERTISEMENT