ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Greene in 2024?

Really MTG adds nothing for Trump in regard to getting votes, He already has his base locked in and that is the only voting block she would appeal to. If Trump seriously wants to win he needs votes outside his base, MTG will not deliver any.

The question is who adds votes for him AND is willing to run with him.

DeSantis might seem like a clear choice but it would require Trump to move again because of the constitutional rule about electors not voting for both a president and a vice president from their own state.

The other problem with DeSantis is that he likes the attention and Trump doesn't want to share that attention with anyone. Also if he tried to run against Trump in the primary and lost Trump will never forget any attacks DeSantis leveled against him.

Oh, I think he could win the nomination again, and I don't think it's impossible to win the presidency again.

My personal opinion is that he won't. But that was my opinion in 2016 as well, so...

I wouldn't count him out. There hasn't been a ton of real good polling on the matter but the polls we do have put him ahead of Biden.

Remember also that Biden needs to run up a lead of probably at least 3 to 4 points to actually win the electoral college.

If it’s not MTG, it will be someone like her. Who else would accept the role?

So, in your opinion, every Democrat is a vile human being unfit for office?

This says a lot of bad things about you.
Especially when it's clear that the Democrats are much better human beings than the Republicans in leadership. Again, we can always look at indictments/arrests by administrations. It's not even close, but MAGAs tell us the Dems are the bad guys.

This is naive.

With rare exceptions, each party votes in a solid block. I do not support D policies.
What policies bother you? I would LOVE to know the Republican policies that you support, because I don't know what Republican policies are, other than doing things that help the HAVES.

Is this just an opinion or can you cite sources?
He's not really wrong on this one any more. I remember an interview with a Republican Congressman a couple years ago. Katy Tur, after listening to him answer a question asked, "Are you saying you don't get to think independently?" "Not in this town."

He's not really wrong on this one any more. I remember an interview with a Republican Congressman a couple years ago. Katy Tur, after listening to him answer a question asked, "Are you saying you don't get to think independently?" "Not in this town."
I definitely think political tribalism is stronger today than in the recent past. But, I express it as an opinion not an indisputable fact.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolf

Yeah, >81 million people voted for Biden/against Turd in 2020. I'm sure Indees and moderates are just itching to vote Republican next year.

Trump will be responsible for flipping the House back to Dems.

Yeah, >81 million people voted for Biden/against Turd in 2020. I'm sure Indees and moderates are just itching to vote Republican next year.

Trump will be responsible for flipping the House back to Dems.
And MTG will make it even harder for non-MAGA Republicans and independents to vote for Trump.

Trump won't pick MTG as his running mate because she's not attractive enough for him.

Could it happen? Please tell me nobody here would vote for this.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is angling to be Donald Trump's running mate in 2024, according to two people who have spoken to the firebrand second-term congresswoman about her ambitions.

"This is no shrinking violet. She's ambitious — she's not shy about that, nor should she be," said Steve Bannon, the former top Trump aide who hosts the "Bannon's War Room" podcast, on which Greene has been a guest.

"She sees herself on the short list for Trump's VP. Paraphrasing Cokie Roberts, when MTG looks in the mirror she sees a potential president smiling back," he added in an interview, referring to Roberts, the late political reporter who worked for NPR, ABC News and other outlets.

ADVERTISEMENT

A second source who has advised Greene said her "whole vision is to be vice president." The source, who has ties to Trump and spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations, said he also believes Greene would be on Trump's short list.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-aims-trumps-160036029.html
LMFAO, REALLY !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT