ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has a 30 second Mitch Glitch at NRA event

That debate is gonna be special. 😵‍💫
hanging eric cartman GIF by South Park

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Reactions: TheRealHerky
I've been saying for a year or so that trump is the one in cognitive decline. Biden is old but in much better shape in all ways than Trump and that's not even taking into account that Trump is a huge dumbass and evil without the cognitive decline. Under ideal circumstances I would love for Biden to be able to step down and have someone younger step in but with what's at stake with Trump running I don't think dems should give up the incumbency advantage.

How Trump has any support at all shows how ****ing dumb con voters are. The fact they can't see this is just mind blowing

I've been saying for a year or so that trump is the one in cognitive decline. Biden is old but in much better shape in all ways than Trump and that's not even taking into account that Trump is a huge dumbass and evil without the cognitive decline. Under ideal circumstances I would love for Biden to be able to step down and have someone younger step in but with what's at stake with Trump running I don't think dems should give up the incumbency advantage.

How Trump has any support at all shows how ****ing dumb con voters are. The fact they can't see this is just mind blowing
Biden isn't qualified mentally or physically to drive a school bus let alone be President.

Trump > Biden and it isn't even close.

We could literally lose what this country was founded on because of dumbasses. Dumbasses and people who tell us nothing to see here. I guess they could be considered dumbasses also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT