ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has a guardian angel

I’m fat? That’s news to me and everyone who’s ever met me.

It’s hilarious that you think I’m @torbee’s cohost on 12 Saturdays. Keep up the moronic work. Moron.
Did you just call chopsy fat?

Flick was the original cohost of 12 saturdays and he isn't fat. He's like 5'7, but he isn't fat.

1720926393346932m.jpg

Reactions: h-hawk
I’m fat? That’s news to me and everyone who’s ever met me.

It’s hilarious that you think I’m @torbee’s cohost on 12 Saturdays. Keep up the moronic work. Moron.
Whatever you say Joel. You could lose lbs and that's not being mean... I worry about your health....

Just like he flaunted COVID and got hospitalized, he flaunted safety for the sake of optics at his cult rallies and nearly paid the price.

If I was Trump I would make a campaign stop today. The masses would be impressed with his “strength and courage” and likely get a bump.

Like a gift.

He might also be the luckiest dude ever. Not even an inch and he would be dead.

If the Supreme Court immunity ruling hadn't been released he would have been sentenced Thursday and potentially doing weekends locked up. Why was his campaign team picking venues like yesterday and people blaming the secret service for being put in horrible situations with potentially limited local law enforcement support for the far perimeters? Yesterday doesn't help him with undecided voters at all. It highlights the worship from the right and how tiring Trump in the headlines was for 4 years in power.

They are and will be like you... picked last at every playground sporting game... run a 20 minute mile and then finally join the show choir and don't know what orientation or gender of what they are...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT