ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has made the US safer

herkyhawk00

HR Legend
Jan 28, 2008
This guy is on fire! I remember all of the Dems saying this guy was going to get us into wars and would use nuclear weapons. All he has done is destroy ISIS and other terrorists, kept Kim Jong Un under wraps who was testing missiles all the time under Obama’s rule, helped foster deals with Israel and Arab nations, and significantly lowered the amount of soldiers overseas. How many Islamic terrorist acts hit the US under Obama’s watch? He deserves some credit.

This guy is on fire! I remember all of the Dems saying this guy was going to get us into wars and would use nuclear weapons. All he has done is destroy ISIS and other terrorists, kept Kim Jong Un under wraps who was testing missiles all the time under Obama’s rule, helped foster deals with Israel and Arab nations, and significantly lowered the amount of soldiers overseas. How many Islamic terrorist acts hit the US under Obama’s watch? He deserves some credit.
The End

LOL

And other terrorists? The Alt. Right is the biggest present threat of terrorism to the United States. 45*’s actions/rhetoric have emboldened and increased the number and lethality of far right extremist attacks.
Clearly you aren’t pointing the finger just at the Alt right and not recognizing Antifa and other members of BLM that are burning down cities and assaulting people are you?

Clearly you aren’t pointing the finger just at the Alt right and not recognizing Antifa and other members of BLM that are burning down cities and assaulting people are you?

Looking at just the body count they should not be lumped together.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
source.gif

His pants are on fire it that's what you're trying to say.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
Deregulation—especially environmental—does not make us safer. Sorry, OP, your fantasy is a fantasy based in fantasy.

Reactions: HawkNester
So who wants to tell OP that violent crime is actuall up in America during Trump term compared to end of Obama's?

Drunk posting is never a good idea.

Reactions: HawkNester
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT