ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hate Rally 9-21 Highlights

The amount of $$$ flowing into the various Dem campaigns around the country is staggering.

You thought the August numbers were shocking? Wait for the September figures.

You do realize he was under funded in 16 by a large amount? It didn’t matter. But hey, if that helps you sleep tonight then by all means

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...emidji-fayetteville-rallies-rbg-supreme-court

Speaking in a largely white part of a largely white state, the big takeaway from Trump’s speech was how many different forms of racism it featured. He began by alluding to Minnesota’s Somali population and said, sarcastically, “Are you having a good time with your refugees?”

. . .

Then there was the sight of a US president campaigning on a pro-Confederate platform. Minnesota fought as part of the Union during the Civil War, but Trump heaped praise on Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, who he said would have “won except for Gettysburg” and whom he described as “incredible.”

. . .
Things somehow got even worse. Toward the end of his speech, Trump praised his mostly white audience for their “good genes” — comments that left open the question of what genes the president thinks are bad.

“You have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we’re so different? You have good genes in Minnesota,” he said.
The nice part about this is there won’t be any reason to defend the charge of racist leveled against him or his supporters anymore.

That’s stunning. If the media was actually liberal political operatives, they would lead with this for a week.

The nice part about this is there won’t be any reason to defend the charge of racist leveled against him or his supporters anymore.

That’s stunning. If the media was actually liberal political operatives, they would lead with this for a week.
Whelp, being a civil war historian....
I have to admit, the Robert E Lee comment is among the most ignorant and stupid statements I’ve ever heard...

Democrats agenda for 2020:

-Destroy the suburbs. All of them, but especially the more expensive ones.
-Hurt God.
-Do everything they can to delay the vaccine until after the election.
-Be unfair to Trump.

You would think at some point he'd get new material. Of course, when you consider his audience of degenerative simpletons, it makes sense.

But yeah, 200 thousand dead is just a piss in the ocean.

He really has a death grip on that podium. Without it he could not stand that long. He better hope they don’t have small light ones at one of the debates, or he is going down.

He really has a death grip on that podium. Without it he could not stand that long. He better hope they don’t have small light ones at one of the debates, or he is going down.
That ain’t happening, you can’t play golf the way he does without good balance and strength.
It matters not that he cheats...he has a high level on plane swing.

That ain’t happening, you can’t play golf the way he does without good balance and strength.
He drives the golf cart right up on the green, and has someone help him get out, for his putts. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement of his virility.

You would think at some point he'd get new material. Of course, when you consider his audience of degenerative simpletons, it makes sense.

But yeah, 200 thousand dead is just a piss in the ocean.

It's been long-established that Trump's vocabulary is very limited. Another reason you can tell the difference between Rally Trump and Teleprompter Trump.

Sure buddy.

dragging-right-leg-even-right-wing-drudge-report-thinks-trump-had-a-stroke-1024x536.jpg

Last week's town hall-sitting and very low energy.

town-hall-7-abc-er-200915_1600218342367_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Once again, I hate Republicans so much, you subhuman phucks.
Love how you rise above the hate. Comments like that really make you (and your ilk) no better.

My mom is a Republican, not a huge fan of Trump (voted for him out of ignorance) and the fact she's a life-long conservative. There isn't a racist or unkind bone in her body.

Love how you rise above the hate. Comments like that really make you (and your ilk) no better.

My mom is a Republican, not a huge fan of Trump (voted for him out of ignorance) and the fact she's a life-long conservative. There isn't a racist or unkind bone in her body.
She voted for a clear racist. If she is oblivious to this, she shouldn't have voted. If she was aware, she is complicit. Both are bad looks.

I just have a hard time believing that anybody wasn't aware, at least at a guttural level, that Trump doesn't have severe racist leanings. All of this was well publicized.

I can accept this for 2016. I know people like that. If she plans to vote for him in 2020, there’s a certain level of willful ignorance or worse.

Telling a white crowd they have good genes, and then demonizing immigrants and refugees is pretty on the nose. He followed that up by praising Robert E Lee and attacking Lincoln.

It’s astounding, 90% of Republicans support this guy. He is singletinyhandedly taking all their credibility down with him. The GOP sold their soul for an obese, geriatric, addy addict, who can’t string a coherent sentence together.
They don't need credibility as long as they have low brain function cultists and in the US there is no shortage of these mouth breathers

Eh.... he's said repeatedly that he has good genes. And he's said repeatedly that the people that like him are smart people, and the people that don't idiots. It's not too much of stretch for him to float the idea that his supporters have good genes. The guy is a rambling idiot.
Stop inserting what you WISH he said vs. what he actually, literally, said. This is an early stage MAGA symptom.

Lol, wow.

Could you ask her how she can vote to take healthcare away from people and not be unkind? Could you then ask how she can vote to destroy the environment and not be unkind. Finally ask how she can support a racist and not be racist. I’d appreciate it if you could relay her explanation. TiA.

ADVERTISEMENT