ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hate Rally 9/22

This is why over one hundred million people in America are outrageously stupid. This shit actually makes sense to them.

You do a wonderful job of highlighting the problem, but what's the solution, Chis?
I don't know right now it's down to good vs evil at this point. Just read a post from a friend about a black girl in Algona, IA being called the N word and to go back to the plantation. What the ****?!?!? Evil is emboldened and showing its face more than ever before these past few years. That kid was taught that, in Iowa District Magat land that is not a coincidence.

Maybe you could give some insight as to why anyone should support the rambling idiot in the clips above. He thinks his supporters are so stupid that he can make things up as he is standing there (Biden is against God, his opponents want everything to run on wind power). He still thinks he is running against Hillary and he continues to downplay the virus. Unfortunately, his supporters let him get away with it. Maybe he is right.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Maybe you could give some insight as to why anyone should support the rambling idiot in the clips above. He thinks his supporters are so stupid that he can make things up as he is standing there (Biden is against God, his opponents want everything to run on wind power). He still thinks he is running against Hillary and he continues to downplay the virus. Unfortunately, his supporters let him get away with it. Maybe he is right.
His supporters are why this country is going to Hell, they are the reason.

I don't know right now it's down to good vs evil at this point. Just read a post from a friend about a black girl in Algona, IA being called the N word and to go back to the plantation. What the ****?!?!? Evil is emboldened and showing its face more than ever before these past few years. That kid was taught that, in Iowa District Magat land that is not a coincidence.

It was a rhetorical question, Chis.

Trump really isn't worth discussing. You either see him for what he is or you choose whatever reality best suits your feelings. There's really nothing to discuss.

The question I wrestle with lately is if it is possible for someone with reasonable mental faculties to be a good person and continue to support Trump. I honestly don't know the answer to that. Thankfully, I'm off the hook. Because God is their judge, not me.

Dude. Ignore him.

I knew a long time ago that he will never do anything good or beneficial.

Tying yourself up daily over his crap is not worth it.

Trump really isn't worth discussing. You either see him for what he is or you choose whatever reality best suits your feelings. There's really nothing to discuss.

The question I wrestle with lately is if it is possible for someone with reasonable mental faculties to be a good person and continue to support Trump. I honestly don't know the answer to that. Thankfully, I'm off the hook. Because God is their judge, not me.
Basic psychological conditioning is what's at play here. When you have humans with limited life experiences or mental strain that live in a vacuum this is what you get.

Of course Trump is helpful to China which is why they are attacking Biden. Trump is pulling America back from the world and leaving it open for the hermit kingdom to emerge from its shell and dominate the next century.

How someone could watch this and support this is beyond me and they lost their good person card in doing so.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Basic psychological conditioning is what's at play here. When you have humans with limited life experiences or mental strain that live in a vacuum this is what you get.
He just lies lies lies lies lies projects claims didnt day that or fake news the next day over and over to cause so much overload of Bullshit it's accepted and excused away as well he's not very polite but he gets things done Bullshit type stuff.

Of course Trump is helpful to China which is why they are attacking Biden. Trump is pulling America back from the world and leaving it open for the hermit kingdom to emerge from its shell and dominate the next century.

Do you still believe W is a worse POTUS than Trump?

He just lies lies lies lies lies projects claims didnt day that or fake news the next day over and over to cause so much overload of Bullshit it's accepted and excused away as well he's not very polite but he gets things done Bullshit type stuff.
Unfortunately their brain is wired differently, this is why they continue to dumb down our education system. This is exactly what they want. Much easier to control. You have to hand it to Putin, he knows this, which is why he has been able to get away with what he has been able to.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Unfortunately their brain is wired differently, this is why they continue to dumb down our education system. This is exactly what they want. Much easier to control. You have to hand it to Putin, he knows this, which is why he has been able to get away with what he has been able to.
Oh everything goes back to Russia as the Idiots scoff at it and laugh as our country goes to hell.

Reactions: HawkNester
Do you still believe W is a worse POTUS than Trump?
That’s a really tough one. W killed more people. But he’s likely near even on the debt front and in half the time. So I’d say Trump will solidify his lead with the takeover of the court.

I’ve certainly been proven wrong about the amount of damage Trump was able to do to the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Dude. Ignore him.

I knew a long time ago that he will never do anything good or beneficial.

Tying yourself up daily over his crap is not worth it.
Hard to when I have Trump Pence signs all around me, this country is so ****ing stupid.

Do you even know any African Americans?
I'm the Uncle to 2 half white half black children, I am friends with numerous African Americans and my best friend is also the Uncle to a half white half black child who've all experienced racism in wonderful Iowa. Anything else?

Reactions: 7 Dunks
ADVERTISEMENT