ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hate Rally 9/22

I'm the Uncle to 2 half white half black children, I am friends with numerous African Americans and my best friend is also the Uncle to a half white half black child who've all experienced racism in wonderful Iowa. Anything else?
My ass

From my front door I can see two of my neighbors’ yard signs, one Biden and one Trump. Guess which of those houses has white trash living in it and have had the cops show up more than once in the past year?

As Trump falls further behind in polling, these rallies are going to get more irrational. He'a a desperate man facing almost certain defeat.

At this point, it's more like a "farewell tour" to feed his ego.

He knows his time is almost over.
Couldn't agree more.

Iowa still has bigotry?...damn!
You guys are backwards.
I’ve been living, working and playing side by side with African Americans my entire life.

Of course Trump is helpful to China which is why they are attacking Biden. Trump is pulling America back from the world and leaving it open for the hermit kingdom to emerge from its shell and dominate the next century.
We are literally poking China every single day.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
You think we wouldn’t conduct regular military operations under Biden?

The overall trade deficit is up. The trade deficit with China is up significantly. Trump isn’t actually doing anything about China other than making his family and donors (Oracle) richer.
Ivanka scored dozens of patents in China.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

What in the hell is he talking about here??? That second clip where he's talking about his "friend Richard" is complete gibberish. He ran out of breadcrumbs.

He needs to learn to steer into the skid a bit more. This is anecdotal nonsense!

You think we wouldn’t conduct regular military operations under Biden?

The overall trade deficit is up. The trade deficit with China is up significantly. Trump isn’t actually doing anything about China other than making his family and donors (Oracle) richer.
Made up

It’s like going to a Sinatra concert at the end. Forgot all the words to his songs. Could barely stand up. Never knew where he was. And still got standing ovations.

The dopes in the crowd are there for the name. The idiocy he spews is irrelevant to them.

Remember: this is the same country that had sell outs at Charlie Sheen tiger blood concerts where he sat and talked for an hour about winning and smoked cigarettes.

Basic psychological conditioning is what's at play here. When you have humans with limited life experiences or mental strain that live in a vacuum this is what you get.
To add to this, our technology companies keep people in their vacuums/echo chambers as well. I think it plays a bigger role than most give it credit.

Last edited:
It’s like going to a Sinatra concert at the end. Forgot all the words to his songs. Could barely stand up. Never knew where he was. And still got standing ovations.

The dopes in the crowd are there for the name. The idiocy he spews is irrelevant to them.

Remember: this is the same country that had sell outs at Charlie Sheen tiger blood concerts where he sat and talked for an hour about winning and smoked cigarettes.
Yep, as we disagree on a lot good to see you get how ****ing stupid these ****s are and Trump..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT