ADVERTISEMENT

Trump-Hater Megan Rapinoe Dropped From US National Team Roster

Leftwing activist Megan Rapinoe is out.

Rapinoe was cut from the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the next tournament.

Left-wing activist Megan Rapinoe did not make the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the upcoming SheBelieves Cup.

The national anthem protester was among several well-known soccer stars who were left off the list, ESPN reported Thursday. Others included Alex Morgan and Christen Press.

During the 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, the USWNT had a severely disappointing showing with a veteran-laden roster.

With Rapinoe, Morgan and Press all on the squad, the U.S. went just 1-1-1 in group play. The USWNT suffered an embarrassing 3-0 defeat to Sweden in its first game of the group stage.

Back in August, Trump released a statement blasting Rapinoe — and blaming the wokeness of the team for getting a bronze medal.

Ouch!
Or level headed American does what levelheaded not scum Americans do and don't support the scum American country hating trump.

Her bad. Your as bad as trump for supporting the pos....

Reactions: nextinlineatOPsmoms
The stalwarts of the past are aging out. Time to bring in fresh blood.

The world is getting better at women's soccer too. We may start to fall behind.

Reactions: goldmom
OMG are you saying Bad Orange Man is a soccer player too? Why did I not hear about this? 🙄
With your closed mind you don't hear about much. The statement pointed out, in response to OP commenting on Megan Rapinoe(a twice Olympic medalist was a fraud), was that both the OP(aka turkeysquaw) and trump should know about fraud as they are both frauds and partake in perpetrating frauds. No mention was made of soccer. But seeing you are in your declining years, I assume your comprehensive ability has wavered.

With your closed mind you don't hear about much. The statement pointed out, in response to OP commenting on Megan Rapinoe(a twice Olympic medalist was a fraud), was that both the OP(aka turkeysquaw) and trump should know about fraud as they are both frauds and partake in perpetrating frauds. No mention was made of soccer. But seeing you are in your declining years, I assume your comprehensive ability has wavered.
And my post was that this is about SOCCER and M.R.
But as usual someone brings in a person who’s irrelevant to the discussion. Since you’re not the brightest bulb in the chandelier I actually am amused by your silly attempt at taking a shot at me.

And my post was that this is about SOCCER and M.R.
But as usual someone brings in a person who’s irrelevant to the discussion. Since you’re not the brightest bulb in the chandelier I actually am amused by your silly attempt at taking a shot at me.
At least my chandelier is still hanging. The OP mentioned frauds and I pointed out who real frauds are. I'm glad I bring a little amusement to your otherwise drab and dull life.

At least my chandelier is still hanging. The OP mentioned frauds and I pointed out who real frauds are. I'm glad I bring a little amusement to your otherwise drab and dull life.

Yet here you are in this dull and drab thread. Head out to the grocery store and get some Mayo. Rub it on your chandelier and let us know if a miracle happens. We’re hopeful!

OMG are you saying Bad Orange Man is a soccer player too? Why did I not hear about this? 🙄
Unfortunately…

ee26626b-020316-soccer-Donald-Trump-Soccer-Team-pi-mp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
It's up your ass, where your head is, I'm surprised you don't see it😮
So no link then, because my ass is barren — as far as internet links go.

I was actually curious if there are current or former teammates or coaches or front office folks or whoever who are saying she’s is or has been a cancer.

Have any such links been provided, Kurt?

Reactions: ping72
Not really. I get that liberals like to jerk off to her giving it to the man but no she is not a patriot.

She was an amazing soccer player but she was also a cancer a s incredibly selfish
Well, by the looks of her she likely has a dick too, so it stands to reason she'd be good at Women's sports. Brittney Griner 50/50, but unless they confirm in Russia we'll never know I guess.

It's up your ass, where your head is, I'm surprised you don't see it😮

Wow, dude just randomly pwned you @Rudolph from a thread from early February lol about a soccer player! Cackle

I've always been curious of this phenomenon. Is Kurt out looking for Megan Rapinoe threads and stumbles across this one? Is he looking for Trump threads? Looking for Rudolf?

Like seriously, what page did you find this thread on?

Let Disney be a lesson to everyone. Mess with the GOP and you will pay the price.

Well, by the looks of her she likely has a dick too, so it stands to reason she'd be good at Women's sports. Brittney Griner 50/50, but unless they confirm in Russia we'll never know I guess.

I bet the only way someone can tell you have a dick is when you're bobbing up and down on one.

ADVERTISEMENT