ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in trouble: Republican support for his 2024 bid falls amid political, legal setbacks

Reactions: h-hawk
Not a good day for Democrats.

Just recover from MAGA brain and nominate someone who doesn't have "Own the Libs" as Priority #1 on their platform and comes forth with some actual policy position that are executable. Oh, and get your lunatics like MTG under control...FFS you're embarrassing.

Any chance you boys could get that done?

Wait...I was told numerous times on HROT that Trump would be the nominee. That poll can't be true

Just recover from MAGA brain and nominate someone who doesn't have "Own the Libs" as Priority #1 on their platform and comes forth with some actual policy position that are executable. Oh, and get your lunatics like MTG under control...FFS you're embarrassing.

Stop masquerading as a Republican. It's unbecoming.

Wait...I was told numerous times on HROT that Trump would be the nominee. That poll can't be true
The one that says they want him to run? It doesn’t say they’re going to vote for desantis over their god king. I would hope trump would lose to desantis in the primaries, I wouldn’t bet on it.

That’s why we are nominating Ron DeSantis.

Democrats need a little house cleaning as well there bud. If you could get the racist Jew and America hating squad under control that would be great.

Maybe Democrats could nominate Mr. I Like Fracking or the very wise Maxine Watters for a 2024 WH run.

Stop masquerading as a Republican. It's unbecoming.

Proud RINO. There's just not enough of us sane ones left since you all went off the deep end.

come-back-gif-2.gif

That’s why we are nominating Ron DeSantis.

Democrats need a little house cleaning as well there bud. If you could get the racist Jew and America hating squad under control that would be great.

Maybe Democrats could nominate Mr. I Like Fracking or the very wise Maxine Watters for a 2024 WH run.

Amen. Maxine's gotta go. Ilhan for sure, Tlaib probably. Pelosi needs to hang it up. I'm OK with AOC. She's nutty but not powerful and I like her spunk even if it doesn't go anywhere (which is how you should handle that - not by kowtowing to them like the repubs on MTG). I've got a few more I really dislike

Repubs need to clean the MAGA entirely out - start with the full on idiots like MTG and Boebert and work your way through the Trump bootlickers. And finally, get DeSantis under control and get him to quit playing to the lowest common denominator / media with the Martha Vineyards and Disney Butthurtedness of the world. I can't tell through his charades if he's worthy or not.

These last two paragraphs in one post has probably short-circuited your brain. Take your time.

Reactions: ironside1
And our nation remains under threat from the 34 insurrectionists in congress and Trumpkin enablers who endorse sedition and the overthrow of our elected government, including the wife of a Supreme Court justice..

I'm not sure why you guys try to bring up logic with MAGA...logic is above their mental capacity

It seems the GOP wants Trump policies (without Trump). Which policies are those?

Name calling
Violation of emoluments
Ignoring laws
Putting one's self first
Ignoring pandemics, after destroying the pandemic response
White supremacy
Lying in every sentence at least once.
Taking credit for things that you shouldn't
Not taking responsibly for anything

I'm not sure there is a another candidate out there that can pull this off.

:rolleyes:

It's amusing listening to Trump voters dismiss him now only because the dems showed what a loser he is in national races. The problem is every R that has gone up against him has been chewed up and spit out. Polls right now mean nothing, let's see who actually wants to go to to war with this POS and his cult and who is left after the dust settles in 14-16 months. I'm not sure DeSantis is up to it when he can just wait til 28

It's amusing listening to Trump voters dismiss him now only because the dems showed what a loser he is in national races. The problem is every R that has gone up against him has been chewed up and spit out. Polls right now mean nothing, let's see who actually wants to go to to war with this POS and his cult and who is left after the dust settles in 14-16 months. I'm not sure DeSantis is up to it when he can just wait til 28

Trump would destroy DeSantis in a debate...did you catch any of his governor debate?

Amen. Maxine's gotta go. Ilhan for sure, Tlaib probably. Pelosi needs to hang it up. I'm OK with AOC. She's nutty but not powerful and I like her spunk even if it doesn't go anywhere (which is how you should handle that - not by kowtowing to them like the repubs on MTG). I've got a few more I really dislike

Repubs need to clean the MAGA entirely out - start with the full on idiots like MTG and Boebert and work your way through the Trump bootlickers. And finally, get DeSantis under control and get him to quit playing to the lowest common denominator / media with the Martha Vineyards and Disney Butthurtedness of the world. I can't tell through his charades if he's worthy or not.

These last two paragraphs in one post has probably short-circuited your brain. Take your time.
You left out Gaetz, though that will be nearly impossible in FL-1.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT