ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is a racist, IMHO.

seam

HR All-American
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2002
If you disagree with the statement that Trump is a racist, then list what he is doing to eliminate racism in the US. Either you are working to ameliorate racism, or you are supporting it by doing nothing. His actions are clearly meant to hinder the advancement of people of color.

Reactions: naturalmwa
If you disagree with the statement that Trump is a racist, then list what he is doing to eliminate racism in the US. Either you are working to ameliorate racism, or you are supporting it by doing nothing. His actions are clearly meant to hinder the advancement of people of color.
Avi to post ratio made me literally laugh.

Reactions: goldmom
since when was it his job to eliminate racism in the usa?

LOL. He is actively supporting racism! You do not see that as problematic? For some reason, I thought he was the President of all Americans. Do you think it is acceptable for Trump to perpetuate racist behaviors and policies? I can hardly wait for your response.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

I agree with the premise of your argument, but I believe simply branding Trump as a racist is a gross oversimplification and misses the bigger picture.

Trump is a coward who is as fragile as he is unhinged. Trump doesn't have the capacity to lift up minorities or anyone else for that matter because Trump is first and foremost concerned with Trump. Everyone and everything else takes a backseat.

I honestly don't believe Trump sees his rhetoric or behavior as racist and I really believe he is baffled and perplexed as to why he isn't universally loved. Why do you think he holds all these ridiculous rallies? He needs to feel loved and admired.

This is why it matters: If Democrats think getting the country on board with Donald being a racist is their ticket into the White House, they'll be gravely mistaken. The only purpose it serves, albeit sadly, is to garner more sympathy for Trump that the left-wing media and angry liberal mob are out to get him. And Donnie plays that to his advantage very well.

No, Dems need to focus their attention on the fact he is unhinged, an idiot, and unfit to be POTUS. And then provide a convincing argument why their candidate has all the positive leadership qualities Trump doesn't.

The Democrats gave us Hillary Clinton in 2016.
The Electoral College rejected her and gave the
Presidency to Donald Trump.

The Democrats are responsible for Trump being in
the White House. They gave us a lazy and uninspiring
candidate who thought she was entitled to become
the first woman President.

Actually dumb racist **** republicans are. Too many racists on the right who voted for the big bad Mexican wall. You conveniently forget you asshats chose a bigot as you dear leader. Could’ve voted for Bush or Rubio, hell even Cruz.

The 2016 election was compromised. It is too fresh in everyone's minds to even try to sort things out. In time it will become apparent. Not that it will make any difference since the damage to our country is being played out.

Trump is actually the least racist president of our lifetimes.
Prison reform releasing non violent drug offenders,
Pardon of Jack Johnson & Release of Alice Johnson, getting A$AP rocky out of sweedish jail, those R just a few examples

Trump is actually the least racist president of our lifetimes.
Prison reform releasing non violent drug offenders,
Pardon of Jack Johnson & Release of Alice Johnson, getting A$AP rocky out of sweedish jail, those R just a few examples

I.D.I.O.T.

You are responsible for Trump, Lute, you own this...

You're welcome. Could you imagine the shithole we would become if someone like Hillary or even someone nuttier like Warren sniffed the Presidency? We'd look like Minneapolis.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rudolph
it says in the constitution that the prez shall somehow get rid of racism?

You're right in the fact that Drumpf needs his tasks explicitly spelled out for him to know what he's supposed to be doing. And apparently phonetically.

Probably a first for a sitting president.

No, Dems need to focus their attention on the fact he is unhinged, an idiot, and unfit to be POTUS. And then provide a convincing argument why their candidate has all the positive leadership qualities Trump doesn't.

I think you've got these two statements in the wrong order, and frankly I think you just made a whole post that was mostly devoted to why the first sentence above is a losing proposition.

I think you've got these two statements in the wrong order, and frankly I think you just made a whole post that was mostly devoted to why the first sentence above is a losing proposition.

Perhaps. But that's the nature of the beast when it comes to politics.

As Trump demonstrated in 2016, the American people love good theater.

There was no racism in this country before Obama, this is on him!!

My neighbor who is black said that Trump is doing Way more for the black community than Ubama. He supports trump and says he’s voting for Trump in 2020. He has told me that several African Americans are supporting Trump.

So the media can spin their own narrative, but down to the facts is that Trump is doing more than UBAMA ever could.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
My neighbor who is black said that Trump is doing Way more for the black community than Ubama. He supports trump and says he’s voting for Trump in 2020. He has told me that several African Americans are supporting Trump.

So the media can spin their own narrative, but down to the facts is that Trump is doing more than UBAMA ever could.

I worked with a black guy who referred to Obama as Caesar. I'm guessing he voted Trump and has the same beliefs.

He is the only black person I know who thinks Trump is doing "something terrific" for the black community. Otherwise, every black person I know thinks Trump is a joke.

I know quite a few black people. Anecdotal evidence is great.

Terrible argument.

Not terrible.

Well-intentioned but naive.

Well intentioned is good and all, but this line of argumentation is very problematic.

It only means anybody not actively trying to thwart X injustice is thusly supporting X injustice.

There is nearly an infinite list of injustices to choose from and most of us are not actively trying to stop them.

Obviously we shouldn't be lumped in with the purveyors of X injustice.

So you're a racist if you are not actively doing what? That's your proof that he is? SO if he is a racist by what he isn't doing, how can his "actions" clearly mean anything? WTF

Don't play dumb with me.
I'm not playing. It doesn't say in the Constitution that the president has to worry about race. heck liberals try to claim all the founders of this country were slave owners so they would have left rice out of it

Well intentioned is good and all, but this line of argumentation is very problematic.

It only means anybody not actively trying to thwart X injustice is thusly supporting X injustice.

There is nearly an infinite list of injustices to choose from and most of us are not actively trying to stop them.

Obviously we shouldn't be lumped in with the purveyors of X injustice.

I agree.

So you're a racist if you are not actively doing what? That's your proof that he is? SO if he is a racist by what he isn't doing, how can his "actions" clearly mean anything? WTF
it's basically like saying if you're not doing something to get rid of cancer you are promoting cancer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT