ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is calling for the AOC, Ilhan Omar, and, Rashida Tialib to be prosecuted during rally.

They are absolute trash no doubt, but I am not familiar with their legal transgressions. Joke that people support them, yes. Jail time because we have idiots that elect them, no.

The hypocrite trump accusing of anyone of spending 2 million on bullshit is pretty dumb funny stupid crazy and saying if a republican did that they'd be in jail while he's still residing in the WH unless of course he's spending multi multi millions of tax payer money on which to many of us is his bullshit at mar a laga.

Full blown fascism on display at trump rallies. I didn't realize we had so many wannabe nazis in the USA.
giphy.gif

Haven't Democratic leaders stated that Trump should be locked up?

i don’t recall anyone in leadership calling for his arrest. It’s possible, don’t recall. Obviously, impeachment is not the same thing. Wouldn’t you agree, however, someone that spends the funds of his/her charity for personal property would be suspect of a potential crime

Trump should be arrested, the only thing holding it back is he is President. If he loses in Nov, I expect him to be arrested some time after.

i don’t recall anyone in leadership calling for his arrest. It’s possible, don’t recall. Obviously, impeachment is not the same thing. Wouldn’t you agree, however, someone that spends the funds of his/her charity for personal property would be suspect of a potential crime
It was a call for more than impeachment, but, who cares.
Obviously, calling for the jailing of someone that thinks differently is completely wrong. Trump needs to go, but, the lunatic left on here is just so pathetic when it comes to these issues.

Trump should be arrested, the only thing holding it back is he is President. If he loses in Nov, I expect him to be arrested some time after.
I was told it was just impeachment. Thanks for showing the lunatic left in action. Appreciate it

I don't think this is the worst thing Trump said yesterday, by the way. Not only did he gloat over a non white journalist being shot by a rubber bullet back in June in Minneapolis, he went on a bizarre eugenics screed.
Now, some of you can say I have TDS, but I personally don't like any US politician speaking to an all white crowd about their superior genetics.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...ullet-rally-speech_n_5f6677d7c5b6b9795b11aa12

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I don't think this is the worst thing Trump said yesterday, by the way. Not only did he gloat over a non white journalist being shot by a rubber bullet back in June in Minneapolis, he went on a bizarre eugenics screed.
Now, some of you can say I have TDS, but I personally don't like any US politician speaking to an all white crowd about their superior genetics.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...ullet-rally-speech_n_5f6677d7c5b6b9795b11aa12
He also managed to hit innocent bystanding cross dressers or closeted whoever by suggesting it'd be absurd if the Republican congressman bought dresses to get a laugh from the crowd. President Rickles. It was just overshadowed by the prosecuting the squad thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT