ADVERTISEMENT

"Trump is dividing this country"

Dec 31, 2014
EiWN-0oUwAAIyCJ

Discuss

Trump is not alone in dividing this country. He is just the loudest voice as President. He could try to bring people together as the leader, but has chosen not to do so. I believe that a more calming influence in the White House will help us begin to close this divide. It may be too late as some have already alluded, but I do hope that this is not the case.

Trump is not alone in dividing this country. He is just the loudest voice as President. He could try to bring people together as the leader, but has chosen not to do so. I believe that a more calming influence in the White House will help us begin to close this divide. It may be too late as some have already alluded, but I do hope that this is not the case.
6 months ago I didn't think it was too late. Now I do. The scumbag republican party needs to be held accountable for all the lies and BS propaganda they are supporting, especially what went down at RNC. I've been watching both conventions for decades but that was downright insane. F#ck em all. If it comes to war so be it

Yeah. There's all sorts of examples of what he's done. But I think the simplest way of explaining it, takes on this form:

1. Trump says/does something objectively reprehensible.
2. Libs, moderates, RINO's, decent people, etc. get pissed, and attack Trump and his followers
3. His followers get pissed because Trump is attacked and they are attacked, so they either defend the reprehensible or attack back.
4. Repeat.

The divide doesn't even end up being a disagreement about policy, you could argue it isn't even politics. It ends up being basic morality/human decency. Which, I think illustrates just how "divided" things are these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT