ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is gaining in presidential bid. Now the question

Do you have anything else to add besides “I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?!?!?!?!?”

I’m not going to waste anymore time conversing with someone with the mental acuity of a thumbtack. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, kid.

C'mon, just one more lap around HR in your pointy white cap. Just for posterity sake. What do you have to lose at this point?

Where do you think Qanon and similar kooky right wing nonsense originates? We know that Russia is behind radicalizing the alt right here. You think there aren’t any trolls here posting Russia created content?

“Russia’s army of media influencers, social media bots and trolls has increasingly amplified alt-right and far-right narratives in the United States since the 2016 presidential election.

Russia’s efforts to push propaganda and disinformation, experts say, are nothing new and extend beyond the U.S. to nations in Europe. But they have seemed to evolve in recent months, increasingly infiltrating and engaging with alt-right and far-right Americans online.

Moscow’s aim is widely viewed as exploiting divides and sowing distrust of democratic institutions, the latter a conclusion reached by the U.S. intelligence community in its initial investigation of Russia’s interference in the presidential election, including overt efforts to push propaganda.”

So in other words, you spend way too much time online? 95% of Americans don’t pay attention to that BS.

He said Russian generated material. He didn’t say Sergei is sitting in Moscow posting on here.

A large percentage of pro Trump Memes and other things you find on Facebook, etc. is generated in Russia. And that’s just a fact.

Just a heads-up.

"Here" isn't Facebook.

So in other words, you spend way too much time online? 95% of Americans don’t pay attention to that BS.

Have you seen people 30 and under? They’re staring at their phones all day. Do you have baby boomer family who post on Facebook? This stuff is penetrating all demographics. A Qanon lady will represent Georgia in Congress.

Is this a reals post? Trump led the movement that said that Obama couldn't be president because he was too African. You Trumpers showed Obama zero respect.
Trumpers is pretty respectful. What is said between political figures is not the issue. It is how you and I treat each other. It is how we treat our communities and neighborhoods. Both sides are at fault. I just don’t remember so much hate, rioting, and evil during the Obama years coming from the Conservative party. I didn’t agree and like what Obama stood for but I didn’t dare hate those I disagreed with or burn down my neighborhood because of it. Both sides need to relax and work together to make the country the best it can be.

Agreed. Battleground polls are more important. And Biden is winning all of them except for North Carolina. Now these leads aren't gigantic. 2-6 points depending on the state. But the generic poll becomes important, at this point, because it gives a pretty good signal on how these margin of errors will break. A huge generic lead for Biden probably means that the margin of error will benefit him as opposed to benefitting Trump.
Possibly. But the national polling numbers didn't help Clinton with the margin of error in battleground states like MI, WI, and PA. I just don't see much information to be gleaned from national polls that include a significant number of respondents from California and New York and other states where the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

IF (and that’s always IF) the polls are accurate, that means Biden has a much larger lead than Hillary did. The larger the lead, the narrower the margin of error Trump has is narrower than 4 years ago. Still possible of course but harder to do.

Why do you obsess so much over the national polling numbers? They mean virtually nothing, except for bragging rights. Have you learned nothing at all from 2016? By focusing on national numbers you're only setting yourself up for more rage and anguish if Biden wins the popular vote but loses the election anyway. The only thing that matters is the electoral vote. And to that end the polling numbers really only matter in about 13 states. Everything else is irrelevant.

Trump is going to win WY, ID, WV, OK, ND, SD, KY, AL, MS, AR, UT, LA, SC, KS, MT, AK, KS, MO, and TN. That means he has 121 electoral votes pretty much in the bag.

Biden is going to win NY, NJ, DC, CA, WA, OR, NM, VA, DE, NH, VT, CT, RI, IL, CO, and HI. That means he has 199 electoral votes pretty much in the bag.

Trump will probably get at least 4 out of 5 electoral votes in Nebraska and Biden will probably get at least 3 out of 4 in Maine. That puts Trump at 125 and Biden at 200.

These are the undecided states that will determine who wins the election:

Texas (38)
Florida (29)
Pennsylvania (20)
Ohio (18)
Georgia (16)
Michigan (16)
North Carolina (15)
Arizona (11)
Wisconsin (10)
Minnesota (10)
Iowa (6)
New Hampshire (6)
Nevada (4)

Trump needs to get 145 electoral votes from that list and Biden needs to get 70. And that is exactly everything that matters in this election.
Correct, though you neglected to note that national numbers were all we had when OP posted, and they showed literally the opposite of his preposition. It’s almost like he waited for polls to back up what he wanted to say, but when they didn’t fit his hopes, he started the thread he wanted to start anyway.

There will be debates. There will not an audience which should be the rule going forward. The audience is a distraction and enables president biff for reactions. President biff will be in a disadvantage because he thrives on power.
Correct, Without an audience Filthy will be lost. The SHOW MAN won't know how to react without the cheering. His mentally ill small brain can't handle this.

I’m here to balance out the crazy with thoughtful analysis and humor. Put me on ignore then. Fine with me. I personally have @Rudolph and @Chishawk1425 on ignore and I’m better for it.
You have me on ignore because your pride won’t allow you to admit fault or error. And you’re a coward, flat out. It’s amusing.

Reactions: torbee
You have me on ignore because your pride won’t allow you to admit fault or error. And you’re a coward, flat out. It’s amusing.
Don't worry when I decide to put you on ignore. It will be because you bore me. Stay amusing Rudy.

A vote for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.
Have you read the book by MICHEAL SCHMIDT, a very good read, documented, DONALD TRUMP v. THE UNITED STATES, If you're down the middle,and want the facts, it will scare the hell out of you.? Grab it.

Last edited:
Why do you obsess so much over the national polling numbers? They mean virtually nothing, except for bragging rights. Have you learned nothing at all from 2016? By focusing on national numbers you're only setting yourself up for more rage and anguish if Biden wins the popular vote but loses the election anyway. The only thing that matters is the electoral vote. And to that end the polling numbers really only matter in about 13 states. Everything else is irrelevant.

Trump is going to win WY, ID, WV, OK, ND, SD, KY, AL, MS, AR, UT, LA, SC, KS, MT, AK, KS, MO, and TN. That means he has 121 electoral votes pretty much in the bag.

Biden is going to win NY, NJ, DC, CA, WA, OR, NM, VA, DE, NH, VT, CT, RI, IL, CO, and HI. That means he has 199 electoral votes pretty much in the bag.

Trump will probably get at least 4 out of 5 electoral votes in Nebraska and Biden will probably get at least 3 out of 4 in Maine. That puts Trump at 125 and Biden at 200.

These are the undecided states that will determine who wins the election:

Texas (38)
Florida (29)
Pennsylvania (20)
Ohio (18)
Georgia (16)
Michigan (16)
North Carolina (15)
Arizona (11)
Wisconsin (10)
Minnesota (10)
Iowa (6)
New Hampshire (6)
Nevada (4)

Trump needs to get 145 electoral votes from that list and Biden needs to get 70. And that is exactly everything that matters in this election.
I think you can move Texas over to pretty solid Trump/GOP for this election. 2024 will be interesting and 2028 may be the year that the GOP talks about getting rid of the EC

Last edited:
Have you read the book by MICHEAL SCHMIDT, a very good read, documented, DONALD TRUMP v. THE UNITED STATES, If you're down the middle, it will scare the hell out of you.?

I've been scared to death of politicians for over 30 years. The only thing scarier is the politicians witless sycophants.

But no I haven't read the book.

Thump won Pa by 44,400, Biden has picked up 7 big Unions that thump had last year, In the last was 3 months,the smallest Union donated the smallest amount, $1, 5 MILLION.Plus Filthy has pissed off the VETS which Pa has many. And Biden has picked up many suburban men and women HRC. didn't have. Whoa,Don't forget the BLACKS, thousands that that sat it out in 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT