ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to pardon Lil Wayne

What is it with morons needing to have guns? Of course Lil Wayne is facing another gun charge. I just looked up his wiki to see which crime from 2008-2012 Trump was pardoning him for. Nope. He's actually facing more time on another gun charge.

What is it with morons needing to have guns? Of course Lil Wayne is facing another gun charge. I just looked up his wiki to see which crime from 2008-2012 Trump was pardoning him for. Nope. He's actually facing more time on another gun charge.

Other morons that have guns threatening them?

Other morons that have guns threatening them?
That is the correct answer I suppose and the whole point. But man it can only go poorly. I was in this meeting last year and this guy (east sider) was talking about getting out of prison and in early sobriety reconnecting with someone he used to hang out with helping him get an unregistered gun, cleaning it, burying it in his backyard, then calling his sponsor to brag and his sponsor having to explain to him why it was a bad idea. Like man if you know enough to know you have to bury it in the backyard to not get caught with it, what are you doing?

The gun charge is simply having a gun in his possession, a gold plated gun. It seems to me that was more about showing than criminal activity.

The gun charge is simply having a gun in his possession, a gold plated gun. It seems to me that was more about showing than criminal activity.
The gun was loaded with six rounds. So claiming it was just a show piece pretty much gets thrown out the window at that point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT