ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is so fucking pathetic he even has a fake Melania for rallies

@Chishawk1425 I mostly agree with your positions.....but Fact check time.

The stuff posted was from today, that was 3 days ago, that does not look like her and the behavior of that person today isn't remotely like her unless they drug her up before. I don't care too much and if I'm wrong so be it I can admit that unlike trump and his Idiot brigade. The rest of the posts on here of that vile piece of shit stand.

Everything about this man is phony, yet his supporters and defenders claim to appreciate his authenticity. It's all phony. It works, in large part, because the man, himself, at his core, is phony. It also works because his cult following are of the easy mark sort, easily tricked by the superficial, prone to "faith" and "feeling", because that is their training.

And that's America. Can't remember the name of the sociologist, but I'll never forget the argument: Americans are uniquely easy marks by virtue of our own American story being so unbelievably whitewashed and mythologized. That we are told so fervently and frequently from the beginning that America is the "greatest" country, despite the obvious inherent subjectivity—never mind the objective issues with such a claim, well this sets us up to fall for a character like Trump, or even one like Obama.

Except Obama, to his credit, actually tried to deconstruct—ever so delicately—some of our self-mythologizing. But of course that was met with dismay and contempt… by those then drawn to Trump. Because some of us need to be told, unequivocally, that USA is the best. For some of us, our identity depends on it.

Show's over, America. Time to stop the storytelling and get to work.

I would like to see a Venn diagram of people who uncritically swallowed this hoax and those who uncritically swallowed every story with the word “Russia” in it.

I would like to see a Venn diagram of people who uncritically swallowed this hoax and those who uncritically swallowed every story with the word “Russia” in it.
They are all on Tucker’s show tonight doing a diagram about missing packages holding scandalous information about Hunter Biden sent via a reputable shipping company.

This was an understandable mistake for Chishawk. He probably assumed the real Melania was back at the White House, deliberately fvcking up Jackie Kennedy's rose garden.

That doesn't convince me.
So you're arguing that this is an impostor and is not Melania:

Elm8ifGVMAAAiEE

The stuff posted was from today, that was 3 days ago, that does not look like her and the behavior of that person today isn't remotely like her unless they drug her up before. I don't care too much and if I'm wrong so be it I can admit that unlike trump and his Idiot brigade. The rest of the posts on here of that vile piece of shit stand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT