ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP Joked about Nazi Ovens

I remember when joking about the Holocaust, or being a convicted felon who rambles on and on about the choice we'll all face some day, "Sharks or electrocuted by a boat", would get you laughed right out of the presidential race.
Sadly this will be yet another thing that Trump supporters will deny, or rally around. More likely ignore.

Donald Glover Wow GIF by MOODMAN

I remember when joking about the Holocaust, or being a convicted felon who rambles on and on about the choice we'll all face some day, "Sharks or electrocuted by a boat", would get you laughed right out of the presidential race.
Sadly this will be yet another thing that Trump supporters will deny, or rally around. More likely ignore.
When does Trump claim that it is really him jumping the shark instead of The Fonz for election purposes?

“It was a beautiful jump, the best that’s ever been done. No one has ever done it like I have.”

shark-jump.gif

Barbara Res? Trump barely knew her. He only kept her employed for 20 years as a favor, and she was terrible

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Lol as one known hoax is revealed to be a scam (fine people) the left will fall quickly and willingly into a brand new trump hoax. This one is totally real though guys. Not fake like the last 15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT