ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Just Told UN that the US May Have to Destroy North Korea

h-hawk

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
Also called their leader Rocket Man again. Now starting on Iran and its false democracy.

After starting out saying America does not want to impose our system of government on anyone else, Trump is now threatening war against Venezuelan unless they change their system of government:) I thought this was funny though I am glad he is trying to pressure their wanna be dictator.

Reactions: cigaretteman
After starting out saying America does not want to impose our system of government on anyone else, Trump is now threatening war against Venezuelan unless they change their system of government:) I thought this was funny though I am glad he is trying to pressure their wanna be dictator.
Our wanna be dictator is pressuring Venezuela's!

You guys watch Rachel Maddow tonight. She'll make you happier than I will.

"loser terrorists"... does he have to be so juvenile? I know, its a lot to expect from our president. After all, Obama had that "jive walk" for which he was criticized as being un-presidential.

Obama refused to acknowledge that radical islamic terrorism existed.

I'd start with around 1,000 tomahawk cruise missiles

Let me help. I played with GI Joes as a kid. Not the midget types today either. The tall guys! Some had Kung Fu grip!

We need an Elite force of about four guys to sneak in and assassinate Kim Jong-un. Now, it's true Charles Bronson is dead and Chuck Norris is too old. But good old Chuck can be in charge!

So, we get the guy that played the guy who wrote, "American Sniper". And if it isn't the same guy because I can't keep track, we get that guy that played Leonidas in "300".

If ONLY Jim Brown was the same guy from "The Dirty Dozen".....

Seems like all our best macho guys are old or dead.

And we can't recruit new football players because they aren't patriotic.

And Dennis Rodman? Yeah, riiiiiiight.

This is harder than I thought.

Did Trump pull off his shoe and start beating it on the podium? If he did that's exactly the point IowaFBnBBtroll4life reached an orgasm.

Did Trump pull off his shoe and start beating it on the podium? If he did that's exactly the point IowaFBnBBtroll4life reached an orgasm.

You beat me to it! Khrushchev's shoe banging speech was exactly what came to mind to me when I read about the Trumpster's sophomoric tirade.

I'd start with around 1,000 tomahawk cruise missiles
OK, that's a start. How many cruise missiles are you planning on sending to China? China has made it clear, If N. Korea strikes another country, they are on their own but if another country strikes N. Korea, they will defend them. So, what's the plan?

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalmwa
OK, that's a start. How many cruise missiles are you planning on sending to China? China has made it clear, If N. Korea strikes another country, they are own their but if another country strikes N. Korea, they will defend them. So, what's the plan?

Well then we'd escalate obviously. Hopefully sea and air, but if China wants to play then we'd respond appropriately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT