ADVERTISEMENT

Trump keeps winning

This morning, both MarketWatch and Business Insider slammed the deal as a win for China.

Hmm The devils article said the Chinese agreed to lessen the trade deficit and agreed to cooperate more on intellectual property and make amendments to their patent laws. Yup it sure looks like we are back to square one

...and KJ Un was "going to denuclearize"....

...until he wasn't.

Someone needs a lesson in "propaganda" vs. "actual treaties".

...and KJ Un was "going to denuclearize"....

...until he wasn't.

Someone needs a lesson in "propaganda" vs. "actual treaties".

So you are 100% that he won’t get rid of his nuclear weapons?

I bet RN is the type that pages the doc to let them know a person's heart rate dropped to 55 while they're sleeping.

Well if their blood pressure dropped to 60 systolic with that low heart rate then I would start treating it and then call the doctor

Do you think before you type? Of the answer is yes then you lose all credibility with your choice of words. Adults are able to debate and have conversations with each other without using words that are extremely offensive.

www.r-word.org
In genuine respect, I have a suggestion for you. Since obviously you take understandable offense to the “r word” I suggest simply, respectfully asking those who use it to stop.

I’m not a big fan of the word used as such, either. I also feel like libtards, conservatards by connotation are unconstructive, too.

I know if I slipped up and called someone a retard a simple, adult-like, “please don’t” would be more corrective.

Now back to this otherwise wonderful thread!

Translation: "Since I've been thoroughly duped here, I'll just walk this back now"

Simple yes or no questions for ya.

Is China coming to the table to negotiate?
Has China said they are going to give concessions?
When was the last time South Korea and North Korea met face to face to talk peace?
Despite your 100% all knowing about denuclearization I am going to wait and see?

So we dont believe things till the happen or are proven now?

No; we get the agreements "signed", so that they are binding.
Like TPP, which was a consortium designed to pressure China into negotiating better deals.

It's called "leverage". Look it up.

Simple yes or no questions for ya.

When was the last time South Korea and North Korea met face to face to talk peace?
Despite your 100% all knowing about denuclearization I am going to wait and see?

They've done it many times. Nothing new here.

They've also done this many times, and backed off. And when you lose your leverage thru things like TPP, you have less leverage. This has been stated many times, and WH officials are scrambling now to figure out how to 'get back into' TPP to regain that leverage.

Is anything substantive coming from this? Aside from us leaving the peninsula - which is one of their demands? They've already stated the nukes are off the table.

Wait for what? They already said it. They've seen how we've handled other countries who 'denuclearized' and overthrew them - and backed out of a "deal" with Iran. They are not as dumb/naive as you are, apparently.

Like TPP, which was a consortium designed to pressure China into negotiating better deals.

Unfortunately the current administration has cast a lot of doubt on what the US signing on the dotted line is actually worth. If "we" can just unilaterally pull out of accords and openly postulate about stepping away from others, our credibility is going to take a hit at some point.

Reactions: Rudolph
They've done it many times. Nothing new here.

They've also done this many times, and backed off. And when you lose your leverage thru things like TPP, you have less leverage. This has been stated many times, and WH officials are scrambling now to figure out how to 'get back into' TPP to regain that leverage.

Is anything substantive coming from this? Aside from us leaving the peninsula - which is one of their demands? They've already stated the nukes are off the table.

Wait for what? They already said it. They've seen how we've handled other countries who 'denuclearized' and overthrew them - and backed out of a "deal" with Iran. They are not as dumb/naive as you are, apparently.

The hate for Trump and America just oozes from your veins, nothing more needs to be said as that summarizes everything in this thread coming from you

Do you think before you type? Of the answer is yes then you lose all credibility with your choice of words. Adults are able to debate and have conversations with each other without using words that are extremely offensive.

www.r-word.org

We're not in the high school debate club, and I spare it's use for only the most fitting individuals, and his is a fitting case.

This morning, both MarketWatch and Business Insider slammed the deal as a win for China.

Trump trade team = Keystone Cops. Reports from last week's meetings were that Mnuchin and Navarro almost came to blows, as Mnuchin started locking Narvarro out of meetings with the Chinese.

Who would want to negotiate a binding trade deal with these guys, as they constantly move the goalpost.

From WSJ this morning.

WASHINGTON—The Treasury secretary and the administration’s top trade official took markedly different positions over whether the U.S. will move forward with tariffs on Chinese imports, punctuating several days of negotiations between the world’s two biggest economies with a question mark.

Several hours after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Fox News on Sunday that the U.S. was “putting the trade war on hold” and wouldn’t assess tariffs on Beijing while the two sides talked, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer put out a statement saying that tariffs remained an important tool to “protect our technology.”

Mr. Lighthizer didn’t say the U.S. would resort to tariffs any time soon, and Mr. Mnuchin didn’t rule out tariffs, and a U.S. trade official played down the disparity, but trade experts said the differences in tone and substance stood out. People familiar with the administration’s internal deliberations said Mr. Lighthizer was signaling that he wouldn’t accept a watered-down version of U.S. goals or tactics in the trade dispute with China.

Trump trade team = Keystone Cops. Reports from last week's meetings were that Mnuchin and Navarro almost came to blows, as Mnuchin started locking Narvarro out of meetings with the Chinese.

Who would want to negotiate a binding trade deal with these guys, as they constantly move the goalpost.

From WSJ this morning.

WASHINGTON—The Treasury secretary and the administration’s top trade official took markedly different positions over whether the U.S. will move forward with tariffs on Chinese imports, punctuating several days of negotiations between the world’s two biggest economies with a question mark.

Several hours after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Fox News on Sunday that the U.S. was “putting the trade war on hold” and wouldn’t assess tariffs on Beijing while the two sides talked, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer put out a statement saying that tariffs remained an important tool to “protect our technology.”

Mr. Lighthizer didn’t say the U.S. would resort to tariffs any time soon, and Mr. Mnuchin didn’t rule out tariffs, and a U.S. trade official played down the disparity, but trade experts said the differences in tone and substance stood out. People familiar with the administration’s internal deliberations said Mr. Lighthizer was signaling that he wouldn’t accept a watered-down version of U.S. goals or tactics in the trade dispute with China.

WSJ is "anti-American", bro. See above....:confused:

I didn’t know how the tariffs would turn out, being from Iowa and my parents heavily involved in agriculture, I did have some concerns, but this trade deficit with China had to stop. So right now I am happy, tariffs are done for now and China is coming to the table and has already said they would make concessions. This is a step in the right direction and we will see how it turns out. You and others hate for Trump is beyond laughable and you obviously won’t give credit where credit is do even when something good for all of America comes along.
So where is your post about Trump losing again when he started the trade war?

From WSJ this morning.

You guys are cute thinking negotiations like this are all rainbows and unicorns. Constantly,every little bump in the road is seen as an epic failure by you. It just makes me smh and borderline feel sorry for you.

I can’t stand trump. But if you don’t see this as a positive for America, you are just letting your hatred cloud your vision.

Nothing is signed yet, but progress is being made.

You guys are cute thinking negotiations like this are all rainbows and unicorns. Constantly,every little bump in the road is seen as an epic failure by you. It just makes me smh and borderline feel sorry for you.

I can’t stand trump. But if you don’t see this as a positive for America, you are just letting your hatred cloud your vision.

Nothing is signed yet, but progress is being made.
We have no deal whatsoever. What progress is being made? And why would China agree to anything knowing that Trump pulls out of deals all the time?

We have no deal whatsoever. What progress is being made? And why would China agree to anything knowing that Trump pulls out of deals all the time?

Blah, blah...... progress is being made. Like I already said, nothing has been signed yet, but concessions and progress is being made.

Again. You sway one way when it suits you and the other when it doesnt. Hopefully Trump comes out in favor of breathing so idiots will go away.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
I said nothing about pressure.

I'm saying you get worked up over nothing. And then get upset when called out on it.

And get a napkin. No one believes that is ranch on your chin.

Well a good nurse knows that you don’t just look at a persons heart rate, you look at everything including a full set of vital signs. Scary that you are a doctor and don’t realize that. That’s ok because nurses are there to save your ass all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT